Maybe ive let you go, or not...

Next day, Marie informs me that her older brother/cousin James. I've been to his house with her before, for like five minutes. But, I just kinda sat back in the corner being my shy self...Meh...Anyways, he comes over, we talk for a bit then. He's sitting at the table in a chair, I'm really close to him. Marie's sitting beside me, so I'm okay at first...then, she goes out of the room and I'm becoming all shy. At first, I started chewing on my hoodie, I do that when I'm nervous. He gives me this weird look. I then kind of just like step away...he gives me another weird look an laughs. Marie comes back and gives me this look, where I'm chewing on my hoodie...then James declares that he's going to go see some family down the street and that he'd be back. *2 hours later* Marie&i are in her kitchen floor making hemp braclets. When James gets back. He gives us a look and laughs, "What are ya'll doing?"

"Oh, you know..the normal making hemp braclets", giggles Marie.

"Well, if that's what you call normal", James mutters. We both giggle. We all joke around and chit chat for a while. Then, James leaves. "He so likes you", exclaims Maries!!

"No, he doesn't" I mutter, blushing.

"YOU LIKE HIM", Marie screams jumping up and down!!

"Maybe..." I say, just a little embarrassed.

We talk about it for a little bit longer. Then, i get a facebook message. It's james. We talk till around, 4:00 a.m..

*the next morning*

We wake up, do stupid shit for a while. I was in Maries room, laying on her bed when, she walks in, "Cameron, you're boyfriends here!"

"He's not my boyfriend..." I say to her. She just shrugs, and we head out to socialize with James. Finally after a while...james and i kind of flirting. Maries pulls me back to,her room.

"make a move something!!"

"he's to old for me and would never like me..."

Marie stomps back to the living room. Looks at James,"Do you like Cameron?"

"Well...yeah, but there's like 4 year age difference", he says

Then the conversations over. I'm probably as red as a tomatoe! Uhg, I hate her sometimes...

Anyways, James&I talked for a few days. Then, we just stopped. He dropped me like everyone else does, except Marie. So, after that. I was crushed. Thinking about him and Dakota..God.. "it's just not fair", i think to myself. He was saying it's cause he's stressed and tired and shit...no sign of Dakota. Plus, my brother...he's just not there. It sucks. Well,I think I'll go call him. I dial his number.,

"hello"

"hey, whatcha up to?"

"sitting here with lacy, how about.you dear?"

"sitting in bed..thinking"

"about what?"

I explain everything that's happened. "well, they both sound like dicks who don't deserve your time. But, its time to put Lucy to bed. Love you!"

"love you too"

Then, he hangs up. I lay there in bed, simply thinking.