ohdeargod...

AN: my stories have really crappy titles and stuff. IM so sorry. :c*

We mess around at his house for a bit. Then, decide we'll head over to Maries. He tells his mum.

"Mom, I'm going over to Maries with Cameron. Okay?"

"okay sweetie. Be safe. Love you"

"love you too", he hugs her and were out the door. Jumping in his black old Chevy truck. I love this truck. He lights up a cigarette.

"you're gonna share that,Kay? Kay."

"No ma'am I'm not. Remember you said you stopped?"

Oh shit, yeah...I did tell him that.. Oops.

"well, you left. So I started again. I only stopped for. Now give me a damn drag or something! I haven't had one in two weeks!"

"no", so I just reach over...take his whole pack. Take four out of it. Leaving him with two. Stick three of them down my bra, and light up one. I inhale, it's so stress relieving.

"you know what,I'll stop stealing yours and just make lee buy me some"

Lee is Maries boyfriend. Who can anything you want. Especially stoggs. Dakota gives me this look. I stick my tongue out at him. I turn on the radio, and "pardon me", by he Is we is playing. I love this song....I softly sing along with it.

"sing louder babe, you know I love it!"

So...I slowly start singing a bit louder little by little. He smiles.

"you've improved", he compliments once the songs over.

"thanks..."

"anytime beautiful", with that he winks at me and pulls into the apartments parking lot. We run up to Maries apartment. We walk in, there's her and lee on the couch. Hot makeout session.

"get a fucking room",I scream.

"why don't ya'll" she mutters against his lips. So, I drag Dakota to my room. We cuddle and watch movies.

"I want popcorn", I declare to Dakota.

"go make some dumbass", he replies...extremely into this movie. I get up off my bed, go bang on Maries door.

"Hey hoe, we got any popcorn?!?!"

"go look! im busy!"   I  make a disgusted face, and walk to the kitchen.