well, this went up hill<3

Weeks went by, I was slowly letting Dakota go. I was okay, doing better. Didn't wanna cry every time i saw him. James, well...you know i said fuck it. He defiantly wasn't worth it. Anyways, I got on the bus one day. The only seat left was with Dakota. My stomach knotted all up, I started shaking super bad. I sat down, say hey the normal with him. "you look really good today" He compliments me.

"Thanks, but aren't you with Jenny?"

"NO! I"m not! damn..."

"Oh, sorry..i thought you were..."

"It's fine, you didn't know.", right around then he grabbed my hand. Marie came back there and made a '"HOLY SHIT!" face. It was kind of funny, i giggled. She just sat down and talked to me. I told him about this stupid thing i had to take my niece to at the elementary school. He said he'd come. I was excited.

When i got there, he's standing outside. I got all kinds of butterflies in my tummy. It was insane, i never imagined he'd come. She tugs at my leg, with her adorable blue eyes gazing up at me, "camcam! isn't that dakota?"

"Yeah, it is babygirl" ,i say smiling down at her. She loves Dakota. It was insane. She lets go of my hand and takes off toward him. She jumps in his arms, as he picks her up and gives her this huge hug! It was so cute. He looks at me and smiles. I wave,then jog over to see what they're up too. "i misssed you dakowata", lucy exclaims squeezing his leg.

"i missed you too lucy", he exclaims back.

"I wanna go inside can we go inside camcam",questions Lucy.

"yes, of course honey", i grab her hand and we head inside. She takes off toward her teacher. I wave at her teacher, she smiles as she bends down to talk to Lucy.

"so, i didn't think you were serious.." i say a little shyly to Dakota.

"well,i wouldn't lie to you. plus, i just wanted to hang out' he says

"oh,you wouldn't lie? bull shit. you swore she wouldn't take you..look now..fuck it.." I think to myself as Lucy comes up and bumps into my leg.

"I wanna go make a craft!!" she exclaims excitedly!

"you want to come with us?" i ask. He nodds and we all head over to the table. The teachers are giving Dakota looks, a 17 year boy at this christmas things for elementary kids? Priceless. We did the crafts, played the games. Then, a couple of Lucys' friends wanted her to walk up to the play ground. We all went up there. While walking up there Dakota grabs my hand. I blush insanely. Lucy and her friends are having a ball running around and playing.

"so, how have you been". he asks me while looking at the ground.

"eh..i'm hanging in there..you", i ask him.

"oh, okay. Jenny and I broke up today,.." he says

"I'm sorry", i say sympatheticly.

"It's perfectly fine! i didn't want to be with her anyways" he says, with a smirk on his face.

"well..that's great. " i say, sarcasticly. He chuckles at my sarcastic tone. We small talk to a bit blah blah blah. Soon enough it was time to go home. Dakota asked me if I wanted to hang out. I nod in agreement. Calling my older brother to come get Lucy. He gets there Lucy hug Dakota good-bye and I walk her over to the car "isn't that Dakota" he ask protectively.

"uh...yeah..but, were just friends" I reply uneasy. He nods, we say our good-byes, and they leave.