pranks c:

I get my pop corn and go back to my room, and snuggle into Dakotas chest. I love cuddling him! He smells good too!! I'm so comfortable! After watching a ton of movies, we go and mess with Marie and Lee. Filling up two cups full of ice cold water,  we quietly slip into there room. I'm on Marie's side of the bed, and Dakotas on Lee's. On the count of three, we dump the water all over them. Marie screams, Lee shoots up. Dakota and I? Take off running to our room, locking the door.

"I think they're mad", I said.

"Yeah, for sure", I start laughing. I can Marie complaining in the next room. A couple minutes later, Marie comes stomping to my door.

"Open the damn door Cameron!!!"

"why?"

"just open it. Now!!" I walk open the door. Marie looks like she's going to kill me.

"Don't kill me."

"I get to hit you then", she exclaims as she hits me in the arm as hard as she can.

"Bitch! you hit hard", she just gives me a sweet and innocent smile and walks out. Dakota's on my bed, dying of laughter.

"You're an ass, you know that", I questioningly ask. Just messing with him. I start to walk out of the room, simply to go talk to Marie.

"Baby, I'm sorry! come back!" He thought, I meant it. I smirk, and continue walking. I hear him keep calling for me to come back. Marie realizes what I'm doing.

"I can't believe he did that!?!?!?!"

"I know right!?!" He over hears us, I'm assuming. Since, He came in there.

"What did I do now", he exclaims. Marie and I burst out laughing. He realizes.

"I hate you sometimes, you know that?" as he pulls me in for a kiss.

"AWH!! How cute!!" I roll my eyes at maries comment.

"You guys do realize it's almost like 11 o'clock. Right?"

Dakota had to leave at 10:30, great

"I'll just call mom, make up some excuse."