chapter eighteen. burnt

Millie pulls away from Flynn, telling him where she's going before she heads up the steps and walks up to the bathroom. When she opens the door she finds Ginny standing in front of the mirror sniffing. "Shit, are you okay?" she asks as Ginny turns to Millie. "It's fine. I just accidentally burnt myself and it hurts," Ginny explains.

"Let me help," Millie says walking up to Ginny. She takes off her rings before placing them on the counter. She turns on the tap before placing Ginny's hand under the water. "That feels nice," Ginny says smiling at the girl before the door opens revealing Flynn who was also wearing a maid costume.

"Your sister is, like, white girl wasted right now and she's crying so you have to fix it or I will and I'm planning on fixing it by throwing her down the stairs," He says before Millie closes the tap. "Let's go," Millie says drying off her hands. She puts on all her rings except the silver one. "You can have it," she says handing the ring to Ginny before walking to the door.

They go downstairs before getting Max which is a bit of a struggle. They drive home before putting her in bed before Flynn says bye to the girls and leaves. Millie sighs as she and Ginny stand in front of Max's room. "What's going on in there?" Marcus asks walking out of his room. "Max is drunk but I put her on her side and put the trash can next to her so she's good," Millie explains.

"I'm gonna go check on her," Marcus says before walking into Max's room. "Hey, we're good, right?" Ginny asks as Millie nods. "Yeah. We're good," she says with a smile. "Mills," Max says from inside her room. "I should go. Later Gin," Millie says turning to the door. "Bye," she hears Ginny say as she opens the door.

She walks into the room before closing the door behind her and laying between Max and Marcus. "I don't feel so good," Max says before she starts shaking as blood comes out of her mouth. "Oh my God," Marcus says looking at the girl who laughs. "Fucking hell. That's not funny," Millie says laughing.

"You're the worst," Marcus says getting up and heading to the door and Max laughs. "The actual worst," he says as Millie gets up. "It was kinda funny," Millie says walking up to Marcus. "Good night assholes," she says before walking away.