Chapter 2 The Fitting Room

Right, when Andrew goes into his closet to get the diapers, he notices they were close to the open for his mom to see when she cleaned, but she somehow didn't see them. Anyway, he was on to the fitting process. He took a Pampers Easy Up to start since the second easy up was the same size and the baby dry was for last because baby diapers are more of his favorites with Easy ups being in second. He inserted his legs into the holes and lifted them up, at first it stopped close to the end because the stretchiness got stuck but he fixed it and he was now wearing his first 10-year-old diaper. He decided to go into the mirror and admire himself. 

The next thing he knows, he is in the mirror looking at himself wearing nothing but a diaper with Go Diego Go starring back at him. He decides to hide the diaper in a closet spot his mother cannot reach and the other easy up and try on the baby dry diaper to see if it will fit. 

He puts it on and sees that it fits! It was a little tight but he followed the tape size indicators on the pampers diaper to see how the tape velcro tabs go. He went into the mirror once more.

The same thing happens, he sees himself naked but with Elmo and the rest of the Sesame Street shown on his diaper.

Then the bust is imminent, he hears the rest of his family walk into the house. Andrew bolts in his closet without making a huge noise. His mom then hears him. "Hey Andrew, is that you?" Andrew: "Yes mom I just heard my phone buzz when you came in." Andrew soon knows that it was a terrible excuse but worth it. He goes into his closet and hides in there without making a noise when he closed the door. He takes his diapers and hides them in an area where his mom does not clean. 

Mom: Hey Andrew? I need to go with Madison because today is our huge mom and daughter day! Are you fine here being alone? Andrew: Yes mom, how long will you be gone? Mom: 2 hours, you have been through that so you should be fine. Andrew: Ok. 

*they leave the house, and that's when Andrew started going back upstairs, but in the process...

Andrew: Ouch! He cut himself on the table while running, now he knows why he should not run in the house in the first place...

Andrew goes in his mom's bathroom to get a bandage, that's where he finds the bandaids, but there is a blue colored box same as Pampers's colors and a red box same as Huggies colors, he grabs the boxes out to find a note with the diaper boxes able to find a 121 count of Pampers Baby Dry Size 6 and Pampers Easy Ups 90 count, 120 counts of Huggies Little Movers Size 6 and 90 count Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons, and a note.

Dear Andrew, I found your 3 diapers when cleaning your closet, I thought it was cool to leave them for you because 1: I did not want Madison to make fun of you even though she still wears diapers to bed, 2: I thought you liked them so I left them, and 3: I did not want to embarrass you. I gave you extras in return just so that in case the ones in your closet wear out, you have extra ready to go. Feel free to talk to me about getting a certain pair if you want. Thanks! - Mom.

Andrew: Yay! Extra supplies, and now I can wear them whenever without worrying! But why did mom do this? Eh NVM. Anyway, I am gonna hop in these and start my fun. Its showtime!