Chapter 3 The Gift from Mom

After Andrew finds the gifts his Mom left, Andrew takes all of them and heads upstairs into his closet, and strips his clothes to diaper himself in Pampers Baby Dry first

After he finished taping himself in the new diapers he was gifted, he shook his hips and booty around to only hear the crinkles of the diaper he was wearing and dancing in

He then made his way to the bathroom to admire the diaper he was wearing, only to see himself naked with Elmo and friends on his diaper. He then turns around to see his diaper butt again which instead of the somewhat underwear designs, is just Elmo and friends on the upper area, with a blue high amount of tiny polka dots going from the butt to the front which is the area for the poo and pee. Unlike the easy-ups, the diaper is thicker than the easy-ups, and Andrews's butt area is completely smooth without any cracks, except for the fact that the diaper seems just a tad tiny bit small which is normal at that age somewhat.

Andrew then decides to put back on his clothes in the bathroom to only see the outline of his diaper, and then he takes a walk around with his diaper underneath, only to still hear the crinkles of his diaper. He walks around the house to feel the comfort of the diaper, he then goes back upstairs to his room to remove his clothes feeling the urge to go to the bathroom, and before removing the tapes to remove his diaper to use the toilet, he refuses to and resecures the diaper because the diaper's purpose is to allow the wearer to use the bathroom in it without the use of a toilet.

Andrew goes into the bathroom once again this time just wearing the diaper only again, and then he spreads his legs apart and starts to pee in his diaper. After he finishes, he takes a look at the front of his diaper to find it has a very tiny shade of blue to indicate it is wet. After he peed, he felt the urge to do a number 2, so he squatted and started pushing until he went poo poo in his diaper.

After going to the bathroom, Andrew felt his wet messy diaper and decided to do the diaper dance just before cleaning up and getting back into some normal clothes with actual underwear since he was fully satisfied.

Sometime later, Madison and Andrew's mom Molly comes home from their time at the stores. Madison bought some of her night-time diapers such as Pampers Easy Ups Girls with Dora the Explorer designs, new clothes, new underwear as her original pairs ripped for no reason, and some other stuff. Molly who is the mother came back with some new clothes and some other stuff she needed along the way, however, she also bought Andrew some new clothes, along with some extra diapers without Madison in the picture to find out.

Mom: Andrew? I bought some clothes for you and some other stuff, I will leave the stuff in your room or you can get them now while I have the bag in hand.

Andrew: Ok! Coming down!

Madison then gets a bit curious as to what her mom brought as she saw something off while in the store.

Madison: Mom, what did you buy Andrew? Just curious..

Mom: Clothes and some crafts.

Madison: Uhh huh... ok! 

Madison did not believe that one bit and came up with a plan to see exactly what she bought because she saw her picking up extra diapers that Madison did not get.

Once everyone went to bed, Madison got up out of bed in her PJs and diaper and snuck into Andrew's room to go through the stuff her Mom bought him. Keep in mind that Andrew is a pretty big sleeper and cannot be woken up unless his mom wakes him up or unless his alarm goes off. 

Madison then starts checking through the bag only to find NOTHING! As if it had been removed or hidden, but that did not stop her. She then opened his closet to go through his stuff to find a similar pair of Easy-ups that she owns but in a Boys' variant.

Madison: What the flip is this >:)

Madison peeks further to find Pampers and Huggies baby diapers and pull-ups.

Madison then gets confused as to why Andrew has this and thinks he is some sort of collector, but in a closet? Something does not add up 

Madison then goes to the bathroom and takes a peek through his trash can because her trash can is where she disposes of her Easy-Up diapers, and she finds the diaper Andrew peed and pooped in earlier. 

Madison then went back to bed feeling like a super spy as her mission was accomplished, but before she goes to sleep, she has the urge to go pee, however, she decides to be like Andrew and use the diaper

And so she farts and pees her diaper and goes right back to sleep. 

END OF CHAPTER 3 (The longest of the 2)

NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 4 Sibling is on the case!

Thanks for reading, come back later for chapter 4.