Chapter 6 Big Baby Time

Took longer than expected due to my short attention span and depression, no biggie.

After the kids finish dinner, Molly (Mom) brings them to the downstairs guest room that has an old changing table in it and 2 cribs with pink and blue paint. 

Mom: Who would like to start first?

Madison: Can I get diapered first?

Andrew: Hold it there, let's do rock paper scissors.

Madison: fine.

Andrew and Madison do Rock paper scissors and Andrew wins.

Andrew: I guess I am first. 

Madison: aw man, at least I can watch.

Andrew lays on the changing table with his pants and underwear pulled down exposing his body parts. Molly (Mom) prepares his diapering by applying the baby powder and rash cream. She then pulls the diaper up over his front area and tapes it shut. After diapering Andrew, she sends him off.

Madison then gets on the changing table and pulls up her clothing and pulls down her underwear. Molly (Mom) prepares her diapering just like before and pulls the diaper up and tapes it shut. After she is finished, she has her get off the changing table.

Mom: Do any of you wanna stay in the cribs I have in here? 

Andrew & Madison: No not yet

Mom: M'k

Madison and Andrew later on go to bed in a shirt and pampers diaper only. 

Andrew wakes up in the middle of the night inside a crib and him being baby size, like he regressed age. After Andrew looks around, he sees a dark figure standing at the doorway and the light turns on, it is his Mom, though something was off. 

Mom: Good morning sunshine! *Picks up Andrew

Andrew then realizes he is wearing a wet diaper.

Mom: Let's get you changed

Andrew: What is going on? Where is Madison?

Mom: Madison? Who is Madison? Anyway, seems like you had a rest, time for a chan--

Andrew gets shaken awake by his mom

Mom: Andrew! What happened, you were sweating and you were making strange noises, I had to lay a rag on you to wake you!

Andrew: I had a strange dream and it was kinda eerie.

Mom: What was it about?

Andrew: I was a baby again in a crib, and you were standing in my doorway when you turned on the light, and Madison did not exist.

Madison overhearing: How did I not exist?

Andrew: The mom in my dream said "Who is Madison? Anyway, let's get you changed."

Mom: You must've had a memory or something to when I woke you but Madison was never mentioned.

Andrew: I feel uncomfortable, something was off about that dream, it was very dark outside when I was woken. 

Mom: I never changed you in the early morning.

Andrew:  I guess I will never see that dream again, dreams of mine do not repeat.

Mom: Okay, let's transition, you are creeping me out.

Madison: I am wet mom I need a change.

Andrew looks down at his diaper to find that the blue polka dots are gone as he wet a lot last night, probably because of fear.