Chapter 7 Andrew's Friends

Andrew was chilling in the car, mostly uneasy. Molly in the Driver's seat asks Andrew what is the matter.

Andrew: It's not anything.

Mom: Andrew. 

Andrew: Ugh. I am mainly dealing with deeper thoughts on that dream I had.

Mom: Well, why don't we take that out of our heads, we will deal with it later because it will keep you in limbo for the rest of the day, ruining your mood. 

Andrew: will do.

Molly places the car in park arriving at Andrew's friend's house. Andrew hops out of the car, but there is one slight issue, Andrew still has a Pampers diaper on... SHOOT!

Andrew (In head): ahh shoot

Mom: Have fun! I will pick you up in a few hours ok?

Andrew: Ok! (I hope)

Andrew rings the doorbell and both Lucas and Skye answer the door

Lucas: Sup

Skye: Hi!

Andrew: ello!

After going upstairs, Andrew finds that Lucas's room has been repainted. 

Andrew: Oo your room looks better

Lucas: Thanks!

Skye: I know right?

Lucas: Here, I have some board games on the floor, let's all sit down and play.

Skye: Noice!

Before Lucas and Skye got on the carpet, Andrew couldn't help but notice that Skye's tights had the shape of a pull-up on her butt as he was sitting down. 

Lucas: I have Uno right here

Skye: Eh but ok

Andrew: Is it the newer one with the newer design?

Lucas: I wish, but this set is still good, it is only half a deck though my dog ate the other half.

Andrew: Seriously?

Lucas: Nah just kidding.

As Lucas was passing the cards around and they started playing, Andrew looked at Skye and noticed a somewhat thick pull-up diaper bulge.

Skye: Uh Andrew it is your turn, hurry up silly.

Andrew: ah shoot sorry!

Lucas (In head): These 2 seem to have thick underwear, could they be wearing a diaper-- oh snap out of it.

Andrew: Earth to Lucas, it is your turn.

Lucas: dang it! 

* Lucas lays down a draw 4 and a big scream of no's is heard by Skye as he does so. 

* Skye picks up cards but quickly notices that there are crinkle noises coming from her underwear??

Skye (in head): Are you serious, I forgot to take off my Everest diaper pants, but luckily I brought my bag that has replacements for travel.

Andrew: ANNNND I AM OUT

Lucas and Skye: Dang it! 

Lucas: How do you do it, your too good

Andrew: Skill, end of sentence.

Lucas: To the point, coolio.

Skye: Ima use the bathroom, ima be right back.