5. Surprised?

Today is BTS's performance at the variety show. My first work here, my first impression! Can't spoil this moment. Though the morning coffee did ease my nervous state, I felt my body turning cold as the outfits were handed to BTS stylists. After an hour of waiting and overthinking which almost killed me in the lobby, BTS came out of the green room.

"wow..." I heard Shinhye almost slapping herself.
Even I wanted to confirm if it was a dream right in front of me. I couldn't hold my excitement as BTS had just slain my newly designed jackets. I couldn't help but burst from satisfaction as Jin mouthed me a "wow". They soon moved to the stage for their performance.
It was finally time. The cheer from the audience side grew louder and louder.
Stage lights.
aaand Music.
I turned my focus to the stage. The crowd went mad when they heard the whistling. (you know the song). Jungkook was the first to appear on stage and as the choreo started other members joined in. The vocals and fast raps blessed my ears not to mention the moves were insanely powerful. ARMYs cheered and hooted and sang along all the time. They didn't know what was about to surprise them.

Finally, the part I was waiting for came in as V started the coda. I could feel my chills growing when Jimin sang the last "yeong-wonhi" and then the lights went off. Along with that ARMY's cheer also fainted half confused about what happened and the other half already sang "hamkenikka" out of the flow. yes, people out there it's a remix version, just wait for the highlight.
3
2
1....
"hamkenikka..."
Next, we saw was not their faces but a series of lights that outlined their bodies. Ever wanted to see BTS's Tron dance? here you go... Surprise Surprise.
Once again Army's cheers came on track as they didn't expect this at all. BTS did their iconic DNA wave in led lights which was so satisfying to watch and of course, the last nananana part was hit with the heavy dance in lights. Success.
I couldn't control my happiness at the thought BTS wore my design to the event and now it's all trending on media and to add the cherry on top I was praised by all the staff and designers in the company...best day everrrr!

I treated myself to an iced latte from the cafeteria, of course, coffee is the best reward anyone could give me lol. I looked at some of today's pictures as I sipped my latte.
"Don't smile like that, my heart twinges" I jerked at the sudden voice and then looked up to see Jin.