6. Jerk

He sat down with me on my side sipping his own juice. 

"How can I not be happy on such a day? The great BTS wore my design and rocked the performance!" I giggled with high-level satisfaction and to Jin's smile.

 "well, if you are that happy, come with me.." 

"Where?" but he was already dragging me by my hand. 

"just come..." soon he took me to a room which I have never been to in the building. He opened the door and let me in before him. I was all confused until I saw the rest of the members in the room.

I looked at Jin for an answer as he closed the door behind...."I thought you should meet others too, haha".

"Hi! Rebecca Tedd..right? It's a real pleasure to meet you" RM came up to me as he saw me and let out his hand.

"oh please no, that's supposed to be my line and call me Reba" I replied with a handshake. That's when all the members saw me and said hi with a small bow. 

"you guys! you are making her uncomfortable. She's our age..don't be too formal" I laughed agreeing to what Jin said.

"Hyung, she's 6 years younger than you" Jhope teased jin and the others laughed.

"Are you telling me I'm old?"...I don't know what really happened between jin and Jhope after that. As Jin trolled after J-hope, Jimin called me to sit with them. They were all doing different things sitting side by side on couches. I could really tell they were tired from the event.

"I think I should go now, you all look so tired. let's get to know each other when you all are free." But Taehyung stood up and made me sit on the couch.

"We are good and don't be uncomfortable. just be free. you know us, don't you?" 

"ya I know, I'll try" I smiled back at him.

"So does that mean you are an army?" Jimin was the one who popped out the question. Suddenly I could feel all the eyes on me waiting for an answer.  Even jin and Jhope stopped their drama to look at me.

"I don't know if I could qualify as an ARMY, but ya I know a pretty lot about you guys and I love your music." 

"Guys she stans another group, stop questioning her like that" I was pretty shocked when Yoongi spoke out of half-sleep right beside me.

"Is that true..Reba?" Jin came forward with puppy eyes. I smiled sheepishly at him. I didn't know what to say. They got the answer from my expression and leaned back dull in unison. I'm sorry I got a bad habit of laughing at the wrong situations but thank god they took it lightly and laughed with me. 

But what caught my eyes was Jungkook. Why is he not telling me anything...is he mad at me for something? Did I do something wrong? but I was interrupted from my thoughts by Namjoon.

"Which one?" 

"Sorry?"

"Which group do u stan?"

I hesitated at first but whatever...

"got7," I said slightly but I'm sure everyone heard it crystal clear when Jimin burst out saying "got7!?".

But they all laughed when Namjoon said he should call up Jackson and tell this real quick. The fact my eyes went bigger on the mention of Jackson was caught by them all. 

"aah, so u are Jackson biased" Suga left out a small chuckle. I blushed and hesitated at the same time but they knew the truth. 

I swear I heard Jungkook saying Jackson to himself with a smirk on his face. What the hell is his problem?

"Why are you silent, Jungkook? tell something she's your age" Jin knew the situation. Jungkook suddenly looked at Jin as if he was trying to ensure, jin was talking to him or not. That's when he realized everyone including me was waiting for his reply.

"I-"  *ring ring*

His phone went off and he answered it without even looking who it was. I could tell he was embarrassed. He went out of the room to talk to his mom and signalled us 5 mins. We nodded as he closed the door.

"Aghh don't mind him, he is a bit shy at first" Tae nudged my shoulders and I smiled at him back.

"Thanks a lot for today, it's seriously my best day ever and you guys made that possible for me. I have to say the performance was just marvellous."They all smiled at me proudly.

"Actually thanks to your idea of Tron dance, the performance became much more thrilling. ofc, the jacket, it was the best design"

I took my empty coffee cup and stood up from the couch, "aghh u guys are literal angels. Thanks a lot again and now I got to go otherwise you won't see me again at work" They laughed with me and waved me lil byes. 

I waved back at them and opened the door to bump into Jungkook. I was all gonna fall on him but thank god he caught me soon. "Oh I'm so sorry, didn't see you there," I said as I got on my own feet. phew, thank god the coffee cup was empty. 

Soon Tae was whistling from my back as Jungkook was still holding me by my elbows. we suddenly moved from each other and Jungkook stood by my side to let me out to avoid another collision. I left the room all blushing and tightening my grip on the coffee cup. why the hell am I blushing?