11. Short vacation?

The meeting was finally over. I just want to jump onto my bed and sleep till it's Monday morning. I packed my bag for home and checked whether all the records were in but I found a bar of old chocolate in it. Ew, I should definitely clean all my bags or I might find a snake in this mess. I was going to throw the chocolate in the trash bin near the exit when Jimin came from my behind and took the chocolate. He took a bite from it to piss me off but little did he know...tsk tsk poor guy. All the members joined us by the time Jimin's expression changed. They all were heading back to the dorm.

"Ok...why does this thing taste weird..and why are you smiling like that?" Jimin was basically in a state of spit or swallow.

My creepy smile now turned into an evil laugh, "cause you just ate a 6-month-old chocolate."

He ran to the washroom in that instant and other members were laughing at him."Reba!! You should've saiddd before!" Jimin barked from the washroom.

"First of all, YOU snatched it from me and secondly you deserve it for betraying me before." I barked back.

"Cmonn, It'll be funnn!" Taehyung nudged me on my shoulders.

"Ya right. Especially when you know 4 million people are watching you" I rolled my eyes at him.

"As if those 4 million haven't already watched your interviews" Yoongi rolled his eyes back at me.

"Savage but this is different! It's with YOUU GUYSS"

"Why? What's wrong with us?" Jungkook asked as he gave Jimin tissues.

"1 mistake and I'll be hunted by armys."

"So you know," Jungkook smirked at me.

I smirked back, "Ofc as an aghase, I also care about my idols." Jungkook's smile faded. Victory.

"It's not any live telecast. They'll edit out later anyway." Namjoon opened the exit door as we all moved out.

"That's the only hope now." I sighed and started booking a cab.

"Hey, we can drop you. It's already dark now." Hoseok saw my phone screen.

"Thanks, Hoseok but I live in the opposite direction."

"That's fine. It's near anyway. Hop in." Hoseok had already started the engine.

We all got into the car and stopped at the ice cream shop on the way because apparently, Jimin wanted ice cream to forget the awful taste of chocolate he had. Namjoon ordered ice cream for all of us. He handed me my chocolate ice cream and asked about weekend plans.

"I just want to lay down on my bed." My eyes were sloppy now.

"Whatt...no...you are in Korea...don't you want to explore places?" Ofc Hoseok is an energy pill.

I thought for a while, "Nah...I prefer to sleep." Yoongi nodded licking his softie serve.

"Maybe we all should go somewhere," Jungkook announced. Is he deaf? I don't want tooo.

"You guys can go. I would like to move on with Reba's plan." agh thanks Yoongi.

"No Jungkook is right. We can do a staycation maybe. So you guys can rest plus have fun." Jin said while paying for the icecreams.

"Great! Let's go to the beach house. Many people won't be there either." Taehyung said excitedly.

"Let's do that then...if it's ok for you Reba." Hoseok asked me politely.

I couldn't tell them no. I agreed finally after I and Yoongi sighed together.

Later they dropped me at my apartment. We decided to take off to the beach house tomorrow early morning and come back by Sunday evening. I quickly changed into pyjamas and packed my things for two days. This is going to be a long journey, and with that, I plunged down to my bed.