Chapter 25

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Brookes P.O.V

So Poppy has gone to get the drinks because i wanted extra time to get myself ready and choose a nice outfit. I had decided on a dark blue near thigh length dress and ruffled my hair up and it fell in natural waves, i then applied some concealer and mascara and put on some black flats and was ready to go. I don't want to dress up to much connsidering there is only going to be four of us but i still want to look half decent.

I went into the living room and put a good party song mix into the radio i have, it's not that great but it is the best i can afford being a student and all. Leo came out from the bathroom and smelled of his David Beckham cologne that i have grown to love, he walked over to me and pecked me on the cheek "You look beautiful, Princess." I smiled to myself.

I was knocked out of my little trance by Charlie and Poppy walking through the door with two bags of multiple different alcohols. Poppy put the bags down on the little coffee table that we have, it's pretty pathetic to tell the truth and we hardlyy use it but it i good for situations like this.

Charlie layed out the different alcohols across the table, They seemed to have gotten a lot of voodka sourz so i am guessing we will be doing a few shots, I have never done that before so this should be fun.

I have only been drunk one time before this so i wonder how this night will pan out, hopefully it is fun and i don't become and emotional wreck.

Me and partys don't really mix but here goes nothing.

A/N

So guys i am sorry for such a short chapter and all but i have important things to be doing. Also i woul like to ask if you could please vote everytime you read a chapter because it lets me know you are enjoying the book and it doesn't take two seconds, also if you could comment some things that would be amazing!

Who is addicted to 'Keep Smiling' and 'I.L.Y' as much as me? i can't stop listening to it.

If you guys can get this chapter to 10 votes and 3 comments i promise you guys a longer chapter.

Keep smiling!