Chapter 12

Brooke's P.O.V

There was another party tonight, there was too many happening regualary now. Me and Leondre don't go to them because it was generally dangerous, some people carry knives and when they get drunk its a whole other story and i'm not risking my life for some druken idiot.

I need to go get some food and general supplies today but first i need to go to classes. I really enjoy them now because i have made friends, suprisingly most of them are actually boys because they are the only decent people on campus and aren't backstabbers. Of course i am still friends with Poppy and Sasha but they are the only girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Leondre were eating popcorn and i suddenly i realised that i hadn't got the shopping today, it was only 8pm so the main superstores in town would be open.

"Leondre i need to come into town will you come with me into town, we have hardly any food left and i need some things. Please come?" I gave him puppy eyes and batted my eyelashes which i knew he couldn't resist.

He didn't reply, he just smiled and picked up his keys. We headed out to the car and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had been in town for ages and Leondre had gona back to the car to start it up and heat it so we would be warm on the drive home.

I carried the bags to the car in the trolley and loaded up the boot, leondre rolled down the window to see if i was okay, which i was.

Leo's P.O.V

Brooke went to take the trolley back to the shop as i started up the car. She was taking a long time, it was too long for my liking. I turned off the car and went to look for her.

There was a scream, i recognized that voice.

Brooke...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short i know but i wanted to add a little taster of what to expect in the next chapter that was coming soon, i want to make this interesting for you guys so i am adding ina little bit of action.

What do you think in going to happen?

Wait and see because the next chapter should be out soon :)

I'm excited to write it!

By sass queens :P