Chapter 37

I can't believe it. I'm 25. It's been 7 years without Brooke. I have coped well without her. Bars and Melody kind of fizzled out after around 3 years, it wasn't what me and Charlie wanted to do with our lives anymore. Of course we are still the best of friends we just aren't a music duo anymore.

Bars and Melody brought us so many amazing memories that i will never forget. For example we got to fly out to Australia, Charlie was so excited because he got to see a sloth.

Sometimes i get upset about Brooke but then i remember that she is always going to be watching down on me making sure that i am okay, i bet she would have been so proud of what i have been able to achieve.

Now i work as a music teacher in a high school, i really enjoy my job so much. I am so happy that i managed to find a job that i love just as much as being in BAM.

I have had a few relationships after Brooke but none of them have worked out, i'm not worrying though, i am very happy being single at the moment just enjoying my life as it comes and taking every amazing oppurtunity that is handed to me.

I live in my own house with my dog Jesy, i have the perfect little life as it is.

Charlie married Poppy, it was an amazing wedding and they now have their own beautiful baby girl called Daphnie, she is so sweet.

I can't wait to see what future brings.

I will never, ever forget Brooke but i will move on.

If only she could see how great i am doing now, she would be so proud.

----