Chapter 28

Harvey?

Why would he want to do this to me? Yes, he gave me that long and boring explanation about how he ' loved ' me but Leondre got to me first. I'm not and object and shoudln't be treated like one.

I hope that Leondre has done something because i am fearing for my life right now and just want to go home and away from Harvey.

"Brooke! I just though i would let you know that you should probably get used to this, you're not leaving. Ever. You're mine now." Another tear fell down my already damp cheeks. I don't want to stay here forever, i want to go home where i belong. With Leondre.

"If i'm going to be here forever , please untie my hand they are numb and sore. You can lock the doors if you have to. Please" I begged, hoping that he would feel some type of sympathy for me, if he even has feelings left in his body.

"But what if you escape? I would have to kill you, we wouldn't want the police to find out about this little happening would we?" Harvey placed his hand on my cheek. I wish he didn't, it makes me feel sick to think i actually trusted him at one point.

"Why do this to me? I thought we were friends!" I don't know where this sudden wave of courage came from. I instantly regret saying this because before i knew it a hand collided with my cheek making a loud slap noise and i flinched back. My cheek started getting hot and throbbing and i'm sure there was probably a large red mark across my cheek.

"Now, shut up, I am going to untie your hands but i will seriously hurt you if you try and escape so for your own safety i would stay still, there is a matress and blaket with pillows in the corner, you can sleep there until i get us a new arrangement because its not the best here." As he finished saying this he walked out of the room and shut the door, i heard the lock then footsteps walking away.

I really hope Leondre does something about this soon because its not even been a day yet and i am already living a nightmare.

Leo's P.O.V

Brooke won't be wherever she is much longer, the police are invovled and say they might have a few witnesses of the situation. Thank god for sercurity cameras.

I just hope that she is okay, i don't know how i would possibly live with myself knowing that something happened to my princess and i did absolutley nothing about it. I couldn't live with the guilt.

I just want her back here with me.

I need her back here with me.