Chapter 13

Leo's Pov

I ran over to where Brooke was. A man was holding a gun. "Give me your bag now or i'll kill you" Fuck, Fuck , Fuck.

I ran over to Brooke and threw her bag at the man. I don't care what she thinks, i am not having her being killed. He didn't say a things just took the bag and ran off, Brooke wrapped her arms around me and began to cry. "Shh baby, you're alright don't cry" I whispered into her hair while i hugged her tightly, giving her comfort.

"He nearly killed me, if you didn't come i would have probably been dead.. I'm an idiot i should have just given it to him sooner" She said between choking sobs.

"Come on princess, it's getting cold we should go home. We can get pizza on the way home and then watch a movie or something" Brooke gripped my hand and we walked back to the car.

.

.

We picked up 3 pizzas on the way back to dorm. I feel so sorry for Brooke, i can't imagine how scared she felt when that guy came up to her. She doesn't want me to report it because they can't do much about it because he has gloves and a balaclava on. I promised that i would get her a new bag.

Luckily her phone was left beack here in the dorm room, so she doesn't have to spend lots of money on a new one.

Brooke went and put on her favourite movie 'Forest Gump' and sat and cuddled on the couch all night.

.

.

i know this is really bad but i wrote it ages ago and i know this fan fiction is on hold but i remeber leaving it on cliffhanger so here is what actually happened