🩸 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 𝙏𝙞𝙥𝙨🩸

Written by eloquiant

Okay, to those of you reading this, I'm sure all of you have had your period, are currently having your period, or will have your period in the future.

So here are some tips by yours truly to survive that dreadful time of the month!

1. Use a heating pad

Oh my god. This one, it REALLY works. I remember, when I first got my period, I had cramps like anything! I felt like I was going to freaking die! But then I used a heating pad, and HALF of my cramps went away. Take me up on this offer: USE A HEATING PAD!

2. Try an Advil if your cramps get too worse

Yep, we've all been there, including me. So if you feel like you're on the verge of death, try an Advil from your mum's medicine cabinet. A tried a true method.

3. Track your cycle

I have a period journal that I use to track my cycle so that my monthly visitor doesn't just show up and surprise me in the middle of class (Or Taekwondo. That would be NASTY. I have to wear WHITE uniforms.) This is the tracker I use, it's pretty cheap! 

https://www.amazon.com/My-Meowthly-Cycles-Menstrual-Symptoms/dp/B088Y55GNW

4. ALWAYS carry a pad/tampon/menstrual cup around

This is ze ultimate requirement: All girls MUST carry a pad or two (Or whatever suits their fancy) around while on their period. I wouldn't want to leak and then have to make do with toilet paper!

5. If all fails, use a make-shift toilet-paper pad

Okay, if you DON'T have a pad, you better do this if you don't want to leak:

1. Fold several sheets of toilet paper to fit your underwear accordingly. 

2. Then wrap it around your underwear TIGHTLY to make sure that the homemade pad will not shift around. 

That's it, basically! Just make sure that the pad is TIGHTLY SECURE!

I hope these tips helped you to survive your period! Please let us know what you think in the comments!