👊𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨👊

Written By -SarcasticMalfoy-

Ok, I know some places are bully-free (As it should!) but some places do have bullies. I have seen more than 3 bully attacks and know there are probably more. But I did some things at the moment anyone/I got bullied.

1. Girl's Washroom Incident

It happened in my grade 4. We girls, ranging from grade 8 to grade 2 girls, were going to the washroom. Apparently, a group of grade 9 boys were blocking the washroom, and everyone under grade 5 was getting slapped or had to give away their lunch. We, my friend and I were annoyed, but NOBODY went up to the bullies and told them off. So me being me, I went up to the bully and said, 

"Hey grade 9, wanna go to Principal's with consent or will I beat you up and take your dead body to the Principal's office? Choose fast, I don't have all day, and I'll count till 2, if you don't choose by then, well, I'm flushing you down with the toilet contents."

All the bullies had fled. What all of us learnt was that bullies and haters are cowards worth nothing but flushing down a toilet. And someone has to stand up to them. All the girls there had congratulated me for what I did, but I realised we had to make the school bully-free.

2. The Bullying Incident During Patrol

Well, after the above said incident, my friends and I had decided to patrol the grounds during breaks, recesses and mid-lessons. So during one of our patrols, we found a girl crying on the staircase with her hair messy. Apparently, the same bully had been pulling her hair and stole her rubber-band. So in this case, we girls decided to move in groups, so that if a bully managed to get one of us, there'd be lots of witnesses.

 But I had already gone to the bully, smacked him real hard, and he went away sobbing. (My thought then: Disgusting little brat.). 

When he had "complained" against me I had already told all the teachers, of all grades. Plus, no one actually believed him. And he got suspended!

3. The day I got bullied

Here's how the conversation went:

Me: *in class*

Bully: *grabs my bag*

Me: *Stands on his hand in a ballet pose*

Bully: OWWWWWW! Ma'am she stood on my hand!

Teacher: *sarcastically* Yeah, [Insert my real name], the thinnest, shyest, softest, and best student here stands on the class disrupter's hand. Believable.

Bully: But Ma'am, she did!

Teacher: [insert my real name] dear, please give him your diet chart.

So, lesson learnt is: Stand up to bullies with verbal violence. Namely sarcasm. 

Here are some tips:

• Keep your calm, but stay vindictive
• Get witnesses, in case you have to punch or the bully punches you. 
• Stay strong if you're bullied. If support needed, contact us. You should also tell your parents/teachers what's happening. 
• Stay away from drama at school. You saw the teacher's expression at point 3.
• Don't let Peer Pressure define your actions. The people pressurizing you are also bullies. Get away from them immediately. 
• Keep band-aids in your pockets, always. I managed to cut my foot once, and I had the band-aid, so it helped. A LOT. In case the bullies actually manage to hurt you, it'd be good to have something to heal it.