🌟 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚) 🌟

Written by JimboSmoothie

5. White Noise: Look up an ambiance video on YouTube and listen to it as you fall asleep, preferably with music. It will lull you into a deeper sleep, resulting in a better day on the morrow. It can relax you enough that you sleep too deeply to dream. Your body needs this. When you dream, your brain is working at the same speed it does when you're awake, meaning you'll always be mentally exhausted, which will lead to added stress (especially if you have to do that require complex thoughts) If you can sleep well enough you don't dream, it gives your brain a chance to rest too. I've only been trying this for a month and it has helped considerably. 

6.Reset: Take a long shower. Do your hair. Wear freshly cleaned clothes. Waste an entire day binge-reading that story you've had in your Wattpad library for so long and never got around to (or reread one!). Make it a point to be falling asleep or completely asleep by 10 PM (or 10:15 if you're in the middle of a really good book). Drink a cup of tea. Enjoy the sunshine. Push out everything that's negative in your life for just a little bit. When computers have a batch of bad days they go kaput, reset, and start again. Do that for yourself. Give yourself a nice treat and a chance to breathe. Walk away from what's stressing you for even ten minutes and then come back. CRY. You need this reset, even if you don't do it often. Once you hit a certain point your brain will not be able to function until you break away from what's bothering you. 

If you're trapped in a toxic environment, reach out to me (I'll tag myself in the comments). I understand what you're going through, and I promise I won't judge you at all. I've been in your shoes, and I want to make it easier for you. Thank you for reading, and stay strong, everyone. You're beautiful and you are absolutely rocking the way you do you. Thank you so much!<3