More Than Just a Friend?

Ewan was always trying to find love, like everyone else in the friend group. But since it was Ewan he was hopeless at finding love, so everyone in the group decided to help him and get him a boyfriend or at least a love interest. So we searched and searched for ages trying to find the right guy, but Ewan just didnt feel any connection between any of them. Ewan sometimes didnt even bother to try talking to some of them. But out of nowhere when we were all searching for Ewan to get a love interest, he left us and went to go get lunch. When he was getting lunch at subway he ran into this boy who suprisingly ordered the same thing as him. They eventually started talking about there likes and dislikes, then they traded numbers to talk more. When he got back he told us all about his new 'friend' called Matt. We all started to tease him about it, saying things like , "Yeah, sure hes 'just a friend'" and, " OoOoOo, someones got a crush". Eventually, Matt and Ewan started talking more frequently, and started to talk or even hang out with the group anymore. We all started to get a bit worried so we started to look for him. First we checked his house but there was no sign of him, then we checked the Parks and Shops around his area..., Nowhere to be found. Then one of us got a hold of Ewans Parents and asked if they knew where Ewan was and they said he was at Matts house, so we asked for the address and headed straight over. We finally got there and plucked up the courage to chap on the door. One of Matts Parents answered the door and immediatly questioned what we were doing there. We said we were friends of Ewans and were worried about him and were told he was here, so she let us in and we went up to Matt's Room to find...

To be Continued...