The Cold-Hearted Cheater!

YOU THOUGHT!
Like hell that would have been the last chapter!
I need to torment this boy some more!
So we will continue where we left off, so after they left matt(matthew) alone for a while, they all decided that they had given them enough alone time together and that it was there time to start asking some questions and become detectives about how serious this relationship is. After further investigate they saw that Matthew wasn't wanting to spend the rest of his days with Ewan. So after they had figured that out they went straight to Ewan and told him, but Ewan didn't believe them! When they had given up hope of giving Ewan a happy gay life, they started to see if they could find anything as proof to use against Matthew but from as bad as their investigating skills are so too were they at trying to spy on Matthew.

They soon almost all hope as to helping Ewan with his love life, so they all set out on a very difficult plan - The plan is that one of them was gonna try to get together with Matthew so that the others could get a picture and show Ewan that Matthew was infact cheating on him and isn't worthy of his time and affection - Not that Ewans affection is worth anything in the real world... So we went to the next gayest person in the group, and the newest, Harry!