Chapter 11

-Third Person-

"I am on my way to the Saavedra's, Vice." Aga informed Vice while driving. "No, Vice! Hindi nga ako yung nagsabi kay tita. She hired a private investigator. And why would I do that? We all agreed to hide the truth first and let Lea remember it, right? I won't break that promise because of my selfishness." He argued the other line.

"Meet me there okay?" Aga said before ending the call. Pinaharurot niya ang kanyang sasakyan papunta sa mansion ng mga Saavedra.

Meanwhile, in the Saavedra's residency...

"Lea, come on in." Lileth opened the door of Lea's old bedroom. She was amazed how massive the room was. But she was more amazed on the number of different Disney collection all over the room.

"This was the room of Aga's fiancée. Would it really be alright if I sleep here po?" Lea asked Lileth directly.

"Of course, hija."

Hindi pumasok si Lea sa loob ng kwarto kahit na pinapapasok siya ni Lileth dito. "Ma'am, I am still confused. Sumama lang po ako sa inyo ngayon dahil nakakahiya po na hindi, pero bakit niyo po ako dito pinapatira? May maayos naman po akong tulugan sa penthouse ni Vice at alam po ba ni Vice ito?"

Lileth invited her once again inside and she obliged. Lea sat down beside Lileth on the bed. "I know what happened at aaminin kong hindi ako natuwa. Something inside of me dictated that I should let you live here and protect you from any harm. Iyan ang rason kung bakit nagalit ako kay Aga dahil hinahayaan kang magpunta kung saan-saan nang walang bantay."

"I am 28 years old, matured and grown, ma'am. I think I can protect myself." I replied.

"Na-protektahan mo ba ang sarili mo nung nakaraang lingo?" She frankly asked me which silenced me. "See? You cannot protect yourself, so please let me." Lea looked into her eyes and she's like begging. Naramdaman niyang parang wala siyang ibang magagawa kung hindi ang tanggapin ang offer. Lileth initiated the hug and Lea half-heartedly accepted it. Despite what she's feeling, the warmth of the hug gave her a safe haven.

Lileth released Lea with a smile. "Let's call Vice po muna and inform her." Right after Lea said it, two voices were heard downstairs and they know who owned that voices.

"Tita?"

"Tita L?"

"No need to call them na pala." Lileth joked. Inaya niyang muli si Lea para salubungin si Vice at Aga sa baba.

"Tita, we've talked about this po." Salubong ni Aga kay Lea at Lileth na kasalukuyang bumababa nang hagdan.

"Hijo, calm down. I did not say anything, okay? I just offered my house for her to stay in." Lileth calmly explained.

"But tita L, my unit is available naman po for her." Vice argued.

"Let's all sit." She offered the three and asked the maids to prepare dinner. "Let's remind ourselves na yung unit mo ay isang malaking trigger para kay Lea dahil doon naganap iyong insidente plus she already agreed to live here." Lileth winked at Lea and the latter bowed down her head.

"Only if you agree, Vice. I think, I will be fine here." Lea said in her softest tone.

"For your safety, Lea." Vice immediately agreed with the idea. She gave Lea an approval in the form of smile.

Lileth turned to Aga and asked him. "How about you, Aga? Do you have any problem with my idea?" The man only shook his head. They all agreed on the elder's suggestion because they all know that it is all for the better. They know that Lileth is smart enough and knows what she's doing. She will not let her only child be in danger.