Author's Note

Hiiiii!!! It's me again! I really don't know what to say HAHAHA!
I hope you're not yet tired of seeing my name on your Wattpad notifications because there will be more, char! Hayyy... It's the end again of another imaginary adventure. There will be no more special lessons here because I know that y'all understood what I wanted to imply in my story (if there's one🤣), but kidding aside, I would like to congratulate you all for reaching this far.

Thank you for supporting me again in this story and I hope that you won't stop supporting me. (sidenote: Uncertainty reached 6k reads!! Wooohoo!!🎉🎉) My dm's are always open so you can suggest or even help me improve. I do accept constructive criticisms, guys. So, don't be shy in sending your thoughts. You can even chika with me here or in twitter if you want🤣.

Once again, thank you so so much for reading the output of my imaginations. You're not only making me happy, but you're also helping me cope with my 4nx13tY. (because school is about to start again huhu) Thank you for letting me escape for a while through this and I hope that we feel the same. Writing makes me happy and I wish that reading makes you happy.

So, just a short story... I was actually planning to finish this last June, before our summer term starts, then I told myself that I will publish a short story during our summer term and vacay just for fun. But as you can see, it didn't happen. I really don't know what happened, maybe my schedule was just really messed up. So, what I want to ask you is... do you like a short or a long story first? I assure you that you will get both. If there's something else in your mind, please let me know! Bye bye and let's see each other again next time!! God bless!!