Chapter 13

-Lea-

Right after the performance, I excused myself from them because I need to release the tension inside of me. Alam niyo yung feeling na iyon? Kunwaring kalmado during the performance, pero deep inside ay kabadong-kabado talaga at yung kaba na iyon ay naipon sa loob ko, so I need to release it.

"Lea" a very known voice called me as I stepped inside the mansion, my boss. I looked back and smiled at him.

"Sir, you're here pala! I was looking for you kanina pa." I told him. Seeing Aga relieved me dahil ang akala ko ay hindi siya pupunta.

"You were looking for me pala." He said shyly and scratched the back of his head. I find that gesture of him cute kasi kung titignan mo siya ay parang wala siyang ibang kayang gawin kung hindi ang maging cold at mag-seryoso.

"Yes. Have you eaten? I can get you food. What do you want?" I offered him since I am not sure if he just arrived or what.

"No. I am fine. You're not my secretary here, okay?" He paused for a while before speaking again. I just waited for him to talk. "Can we talk somewhere else? I need to say something very important to you." He looks very embarrassed and I do not know why. Ako lang naman ang kausap niya at wala nang iba pa.

Pagkasabi niya na kailangan naming mag-usap ay marami na agad na kung ano-ano ang pumasok sa isipan ko. Baka mamaya ay tatangalin na niya pala ako sa trabaho dahil may mali akong nagawa nang hindi ko man lang nalalaman.

"Uhh, sure sir." I answered though unsure. "We can talk at the pool side para hindi masyadong rinig yung ingay." I suggested then turned back at him to start walking. 

"Are you sure that it's fine?" I heard him ask and it is very disrespectful of me if I say no.

"Yeah! Of course!" I told him and started walking again.

When I arrived at the pool side, I immediately sat down on one of the sun lounger para hindi niya mapansin na nangangatog yung mga tuhod ko. I noticed that he remained standing. It's quite dark here, so I can only see his silhouette. I waited again for him to speak.

"Before anything else, I would like to say na you did great kanina. Nasa iyo pa rin talaga." I saw him scratch his forehead again. I was distracted by his actions to the point na hindi ko masyadong naiintindihan yung sinasabi niya.

"Ang alin?" I asked to clear.

"You're talent. I'm sorry for not clearing that out." I just thanked him, still disturbed by his actions. Hindi siya ganito, at naninibago ako sa kanya.

To lessen the awkward air ay nagsalita na ako. "So, ano po ang sasabihin mo sa akin?" I simply asked.

I was surprised when he walked closer to me and pulled me to stand up. "Gusto ko lang sabihin na happy birthday."

He moved his face closer to mine and we can feel each other's breath. He caressed my face using the back of his hand then he rested his forehead to mine. I held back my breath because I know what's about to happen.

"Sir..." I called him to stop him, but my voice sounded like seducing him more. It was a wrong move because I feel like I turned on him more.

"Sssh!" He placed his index finger on my mouth to stop me from blabbering . What he said next stunned my whole body. "Lea, I've waited so long for you and now that you're here, I just can't do nothing. I missed you much, baby." 

He gently kissed me first to gain my approval, but since I was stunned, I cannot do anything to stop him. Plus, his kiss possessed some kind of spell. It's like you've got no choice, but to kiss back. No, I am not a whore and I will never make out with my boss, but this kiss was just different even though it was gentle.