flashbacks...(6)

TW: SMALL MENTION OD CHILD ABUSE

"H-he isn't back, is he?" Janie asked terrified. And now it was Edward's turn to feel guilty.

If I hadn't listened to John Dudley everything would be better. He thought

Janie was lying on the ground after her mothers beating session. And all because she didn't want to marry. She started to get up but Edward stopped her and put her head in his lap as she started to sob.

"I'm so sorry Cousin Jane." he told her after a few minutes. She sat up to look at him. Her hair was frizzy and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Why must you do what that man tells you to?" she asked him.

"Who?"

"John Dudley."

Edward thought about it. He knew he was dying. He knew that he needed to make Jane his heir to stop his sister from make England catholic.

"Because I trust him." he answered. Janie arched her brow. Then Ed remembered something. "I brought you something!" he told her excited as he walked over and picked up a box. he opened it and pulled out a puppet.

"A puppet!" he exclaimed. He made the puppet dance for a few minutes while they laughed. "Here you try." he said as he handed her the strings. Janie tried for a few seconds before laughing again.

"It doesn't work!" she said jokingly. "Of coarse it works!" Edward said in the same tone. After a few minutes, Janie got it right. "Oh it does!" she made the puppet bow in front of Ed.

"I can make him bow!" they both laughed. "Feeling better?" he asked her. She smiled at him. "Yes."

She knew The duke was an evil man but he didn't listen. That made him feel worse. He wouldn't know it until he died that signing his will was signing her death warrant.

"No. I don't think so." Robert's voice cut in Edward's thoughts. Janie let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. They were interrupted by Anna walking in with something in her hands.

"Hey what's that?" Kitty asked curiously. "It's called a phone. There is one for everyone down there." she answered. "What does it do?" Anne asked.

"You can call and text people, play games and take pictures." Anna answered. " oOoOOO" the cousins said at the same time

~ we just gon say they all got their phones set up coz im a lazy heffer~

"Janie?" Cathy asked remembering the girl she supervised in the royal schoolroom. "Hi Cathy!" Janie exclaimed and she gave Cathy a hug. Another girl in read clothing came in.

"Uh, hi? I'm Valois." she said. Edward blushed. (kInKy)

k so everyone is here and im lazy so here is who share a room

janie, dormer and valois

edward, barnaby, robert and roy

mary, bess, mezza, and mae

anne and  kitty

parr and aragon

seymour and anna

yEEt