Let me go! (13)

TW: PANIC ATTACK,kissing without consent (idk if thats a tw but imma put it there)  AND GOOGLE TRANSLATE LATIN

Janie put her headphones in and walked down the street.

"Yeah I wish I'd been I wish I'd been a teen, teen idle." she sung to the music she was listening to.

Wish I'd been a prom queen fighting for the title

instead of being 16 and burning up a bible

feeling super, super, super suicidal."

She was about to come across a coffee shop when somebody pulled her from behind and covered her mouth. She tried screaming but the roads were empty. She kicked and tried to squirm out of the strangers grasp. Janie may look tough, but she's small and fragile.

"Stop squirming you're only going to make this harder." the man said. She froze. She could recognize that voice anywhere.

Guilford. Dudley.

He pulled her into an alleyway and pinned her against the brick wall. He started kissing her and she tried to get away. His tongue slipped into her mouth and she bit down on it hard. He groaned and stepped back. She kicked his legs and started running as fast as she could with tears streaming down her face.

She opened the door and locked it behind her. Anna was playing the guitar and Lina was reading. She slid down the wall and started to sob. The two women rushed over to her.

"Mija? Are you alright?" Lina asked her while rubbing the girl's shoulders. Janie started violently shaking and her breathing stared to get faster.

"RESPIRARE NON POSSUM!" she yelled in Latin.  "Um-" Lina started but she was cut off by Anna.

"She can't breath!" Anna yelled. Cathy and Edward had come down the stairs now and Ed ran over to where his cousin was having a panic attack. "Breath Janie, Breath in-" Anna sucked in a breath and Janie did the same hesitantly. "And out" they exhaled at the same time. They did this a few more times until her breathing was steady again.

"Can you tell us what happened mija?" Lina asked the girl. "H-he's he's back!" she shakily said. "Who's back?" Anna asked.

"Guilford." Edward answered coldly.