shit we are dead (40)

"Bess please," Robert asked. The queens were out of town doing a show and they were home alone. "One salad, that's it." she had only wore baggy clothes but she had gotten a little bit better.

" she had only wore baggy clothes but she had gotten a little bit better

She took a bite out of the salad and scrunched her face. She eventually ate it all and she got up to go upstairs.

"No." Robert stopped her. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I will handcuff you to a chair if i have to." As he said that, Janie, Roy, and Mezza walked through the door carrying a drunk Edward. They flung him on the couch and he started giggling uncontrollably.

"What happened to my brother?" Bess asked. "He's going through an early mid life crises. He's drunk you idiot." Roy told her.

"Gee I wonder what would happen if I told Jane." Mary said at the stairs holding up her phone. "Mary. Aragon. Tudor. Don't. You. Dare." Roy told her. "I will throw an entire desk at your face"

"To bad because." she typed something on her phone. "I just did!" she ran upstairs.

"DAMMIT! Janie you're my new favorite cousin." Mezza exclaimed. Janie got a message from Cathy.

"fuck"

pArEnTaLFiGuRe: janie you have exactly one opportunity to tell me what happened to edward

chaoticchild: okay i can explain

pArEnTaLFiGuRe: go ahead

chaoticchild: the fitness gram pacer test is a-

pArEnTaLFiGuRe: you know i'm wheezing but tell me what happened.

chaoticchild: hmmmmmmmmmmm, no fankyou

pArEnTaLFiGuRe: CHILD I SWEAR I WILL TAKE AWAY ALL OF YOUR HARRY POTTER BOOKS

chaoticchild: * LE GASPIE*

chaoticchild: YOU WOULDNT DARE

pArEnTaLFiGuRe: oh

pArEnTaLFiGuRe: oh but i would

chaoticchild: fine he got drunk

pArEnTaLFiGuRe: wha-

chaoticchild: OKAY GTG BAI

"So um, we are dead when the queens get home." she said turning her phone off.

~ThE MoSt mAgEsTiC FuCkInG TiMe sKiP~

"JANIE I WAS NOT DRUNK!" Edward argued. "Edward, you cut up a pineapple yelling 'come out spongebob I know you're in there'" she told him. He paused.

"Did i find him?"

"No-"

He walked over to the freezer and stood there confused.

"Why are my socks in the freezer?" he asked. Janie laughed. "You said you wanted to prank yourself."

"Wow i do awesome things when I'm drunk"