DON'T HIT ME! (27)

The three kids were sitting in the boys room playing Uno.

"Imma steal all of the reverse cards so I can pull 'em out at any moment and yell 'NO U'" Janie said. "That sentence started out so normal." Ed commented. They heard the front door open. Te other kids walked in and it was no surprise to see Mezza and Bess arguing.

"IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL MEZ-"

"IT IS TO A BIG DEAL! I WAS KILLED BESS! KILLED!"

"We really shouldn't talk about beheadings in this house." Barnaby commented.

"I COULD'VE BEEN! YOU PLOTTED TO KILL ME!"

Mezza slapped Bess across the face. Everyone stood there shocked. Anne stood up and walked over to Mezza with clenched fists.

"DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON MY CHIL-"

"DON'T HIT ME!"

Everyone froze. Janie shuddered.  Anne unclenched her fists. "I-I would never try to hit you Mez I-"

"Y-YES YOU WOULD! THEY D-DID! THEY USED M-ME!"

Catalina walked over to the purple queen but Mezza pushed her away.

"Don't h-hit me! Please!" she started to cry. She felt stupid and embarrassed.

'God just get over it.' She thought.

She grabbed her coat and walked out the front door. Anna was about to go after her when Janie stopped her.

"WAIT! Let me go get her!"