Why would you do this?!(32)

TW: BULIMIA

Bess had been doing this for a weeks now. It didn't do much. She still looked the same.

Her siblings/cousins/adopted family noticed her change in behavior. Like how she would go to the washroom right after she was done eating. And they were starting to get worried.

She came back to the table after purging and checked her phone.

"Are you okay Bess?" Roy asked his sister? She nodded not looking away from her phone. "Are you sure? Because-"

"ROY I TOLD YOU I'M FINE." she stormed off. Leaving them all shook.

"Is she on her period or something?" Mezza asked. Janie rolled her eyes.

~another time skip brought to you by me not ever sleeping again~

After dinner, Bess went to the bathroom in her room. Robert was the only one who noticed. He quietly got up and walked to where she went. When he walked into the room he saw Bess making herself throw up. He ran over to her and made her stop.

"What are you doing?!" he asked. She looked at him and started to sob. He gathered her in his arms while blushing. She cried into his shirt.

"Why would you do this?" he asked after a while. She looked up at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Because I'm awful! I look awful! Any normal person would be able to see that!" she cried. "Who made you think that?" he asked. He didn't see anything wrong with her. He thought she was beautiful.

"Some bitches in drama class." she mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

"Well they have to idea what they're talking about. They probably just feel sad with their own sad and miserable lives." They laughed.

"Can you not tell anyone? Please?" she asked with pleading eyes. He sighed. "Only if you try to get better." She hugged him again, resting her head n his lap making him blush.