Chapter XXX

Fujimaru Ritsuka has arrived to the Control Center. He began to turn on the switch next to the doorway.

All the lights turned on simultaneously, the same as the electrical devices.

Fujimaru: Kanawha! What next?!

Kanawha (in comms): Hold on!

*roaring sounds*

The roaring sound can be heard from the inside via communication devices. The roaring was so loud the even shook the whole room.

Kanawha (in comms): Sh*t!! Right, there should be a console for you! Activate it!

Fujimaru: Where?!

Kanawha: Can you see the largest screen the room?!

He spotted the screen he said. It's in the farthest place of the room from the doorway, in front of it is a console.

Fujimaru: I see it!!

Kanawha: Good!! Head over there and activate it!! All you need is do a double tap on the screen.

As he said, Fujimaru rushly heading toward to the console, which is a table with a long screen divided into three parts.

He took the middle on, tapped on the screen.

The screen revealed itself an user interface.

Fujimaru: What now?!

Kanawha: What do you see?!

Fujimaru: Uh.......I see "Mapping" and "Surveillance" and uh....."Weaponry".

Kanawha: Press the Weaponry section.

He pressed the section that he mentioned. Revealing a variety of weapons such as artillery, missile silos, railgun, electronic pulse.....

Kanawha: Now proceed to the Orbital.

In that section, it showed only one types of the orbital, it's name is Galio.

Fujimaru: What do I choose?!

Kanawha: Choose Galio. It's the only weapons that on the line. The others are under construction so don't expect something marvelous!!

Fujimaru: But this is anti-country and anti-meteor?!

Kanawha: We don't have time to create a mass-production weapon!!!!! What?!

He can hear over the radio a conversation.

Kanawha: Wait for my order!! Des Moines will going up for you!! Just prepare the cannon!!

Fujimaru: Got it!!

Upon activating the console, he was shown to see the Galio.

"Initiating Galio"

Roman: Careful, Fujimaru! You won't expect something bad occured all of the sudden.

Fujimaru: I know, I know!

"Sychronization completed."

Then the main screen, big one and split in 12 panels, revealed a massive cannon from its side. The other one, showed the coordinate and sight.

Galio situated in the space, not "very" far away from the Venators that was stationed.

Roman/Da Vinci: *whistle* That is a hella big-*ss cannon!