Chapter XXI

In the Guest Room.

Montana: So now we discuss our blueprints for improving your base, we just thinking of some new ideas.

Nagato: What would it be?

Thunderer: We want to build these things. *Give them a list*

Bismarck: *take the list* Let me see. A new base? Defensive systems...Teleporters?? What the hell are these?!!

Elizabeth: Let me see it. *take the list* What the...? Tactical pods launchers?! Missile launchers?! Hi-tech radar detector?! Railgun?? What the heck?!

Nagato: This is ridiculous! It's out of insane!

Enterprise: Are you trying to make your own base?

Montana: No, but I think these ideas could protect you from the invasion of Siren.

Bismarck: But is this necessary?

Thunderer: Well, yes. You need some upgrades first.

Nagato: Okay, what is the requirement?

Thunderer: We're still work in progress about that. But first, we will take the hill nearby to examine the acreage of the building.

Enterprise: I could give you permission to do that but what is the minimum of the building?

H-44: About 1 200 000 acres or more depending on the surroundings.

Nagato: That big?! We don't have enough space for that!!

Bismarck: Why don't you make an expansion?

Montana: We don't have that kind of technology to make expanded island just a few days. We could make a base on the rig but that will risk many things.

Elizabeth: Then do it!

Montana: How? What is the depth of the ocean?! How stable is the bottom of the sea?!

Elizabeth: Uhh...Nevermind.

Nagato: Then make it float.

Thunderer: Float?! That just like build another aircraft carrier!!

Enterprise: But why you need a base?

Montana: We have some technology to make it better, we would think that was a great idea to upgrade.

Enterprise: Okay, this base is already enough with the upgrade, just install some defensive weapons already. How big are the defensive weapons?

H-44: Well, not very big. But it needs an operating room to do it, about two times this room.

Montana: Uhh, okay. Change of plans, Thunderer.

Elizabeth: So that means you aren't upgrading the base?

Montana: No, that was just one of many ways to make a base.

Bismarck: Wait! Do you have more?!

Montana: We could make a flying Destroyer, but that won't be necessary.

This makes everybody curious.

Illustrious: A flying Destroyer? You could make a destroyer girl flying?!

Montana: That not what I meant. It's like a base but bigger and capable flying.

Enterprise: How modern is your world?!

Montana: You could say our world is too futuristic that can make your waifus alive.