Chapter VIII

Somewhere in the Azur Lane base.

Takao slowly wake up.

Takao: Uhh...Wh-what happened ?

She then looking around.

Takao: Where am I ?

Everything surrondings her it just darkness. Only a light shining to her.

Takao: What the-Why am I being tied up in here ?

She's being tied up to the chair which is she sitting.

Takao tried to untied her.

Takao: Hey ! Somebody help me. Please. Ayanami, Atago, Fusou, where are you ?

???: So, you're awake. They can't here you, Takao.

Takao: Who's there ?!

Suddenly, lights on revealing a concrete room with a metal door and large window. And Montana.

Montana: You would think screaming for help is a good idea ?

Takao: *suprised* Y...you a..are...

Montana: USS Montana, the leader of th Colossus, milady.

Takao: Where are they, you scum !

Montana: Jeez, take it eazy. They are next to us, but you can't hear them and so are they because every room in here is soundproof.

Takao: What did you do to them ?

Montana: Oh, just like you, tied up and screaming for help.

Takao: Let me go !

Montana: I will let you go if you tell us what are you Sakura Empire doing something.

Takao: Why I have to tell you ? Let me go already.

Montana: You would think saying those words would help you out ? I had see many victims like you just like this, begging to let them go away.

Takao: They will know us is being captured and rescued us from you.

Montana: But eventually they will fail.

Takao: What do you mean ?

Montana slowly roll up his left sleeve, revealing a terrified thing.

From the elbow to his hand, Takao saw his arm is creepy.

His arm is only just a bone full of scratches with some flesh and dried blood. It getting more scarier when he move his arm closer to Takao's face.
Takao began to scared.

Montana: Welcome to war where everyome is not to be trusted.

Takao: What the hell happened to your arm ?

Montana: This ? It just a painting from war, made with blood, sweat and tears, also full of sadness, hatredness and painess you would think of. Look at this, so pretty. But unfortunately, it will be here forever.

Takao: You're crazy.

Montana: That's why we need you to stop this nonsense war before it will turn to a massacre.

Takao: But I'm not telling you, we, Crimson Axis will rised.

Montana: Still being stubborn, right ? Alright, you left me with no choice than this.

The window of the room began to unveil another room, oppose to this room. Inside that room, lights was turn on, revealing Atago is still fainted.