Chapter II

Montana POV:

After we get close enough for Yashima to shoot his sniper. The rest are rushing to the giant firefox.

Montana: You stay here cover us while we handle that f*cking beast. When I make a call, you fired.

Yashima: *nods*

Montana: Okay, time for winner winner chicken dinner. All ship: BATTLESTATION !!!

Thunderer & H-44: BATTLESTATION!!!

We quickly rushing toward to that beast, we saw something that suprised us.

Montana: Wait. Who are they ?

I quickly saw some shipgirl but that impossible since there no shipgirl in the navy.

Thunderer: Unexpected.

H-44: Mein Gott ! It is real ?!

Montana: We don't have time to disscuss that sh*t, kill that thing then we could do that later.

Montana said as he saw Unicorn almost got that beast attack, quickly signal Yashima to fire.

Yashima fired a bullet. The bullet hit it's head 'causing it knocked out. Unicorn managed to run away.

Montana: Here our chance. Fire at will !!

We fired all guns and cannons we had, rapidly. All hits that beast.

The beast fainted, I began to warning them.

Montana: *using speaker* This is USS Montana from the Colossus, UN Navy. Stop all your action immediately or you will receive consequences. Now !

H-44: Are you sure about das ?!

Montana: Only one way to find out.

Thunderer: Then gear up, mate.

Cleveland POV.

I saw a bullet fired from the other side and noticed three shipboy heading to us. Surprisingly, one of them talk.

Montana: *using speaker* This is USS Montana from the Colossus, UN Navy. Stop all your action immediately or you will receive consequences. Now !

Cleveland: *thinking* Wait ! "USS" ?! Isn't he from us ?

Foxhound: Hey Cleveland !

Cleveland: Yes ?

Foxhound: Does Eagle Union have someone like that ?

Cleveland: I didn't know anything this !

Third Person POV.

Akagi: Tch... Another Eagle Union ships. Wait, he's a boy ?!

Kaga: Eagle Union has somebody like that, sis ?

Akagi: I don't know about this, but right now, let take care of them and focus our mission.

Kaga: Right.

Akagi and Kaga began to launching more bombers toward to them.

Thunderer: Incoming multiple boogies. They are from those two *pointing Akagi and Kaga*

Montana: Ready in defense AA position ! Fire at will !!

Montana said as they began to fire enemy aircrafts, most of them have been shot down, some managed to bombing but failed and shot down after that.