Special Chapter

In Colossus's World.

Admiral is getting angry and depressed about they had lost contact with the Colossus which was told by the Senior Officer.

Admiral: Motherf*cker! Goddammit!

As the Admiral angrily swearing, he smashed the cup of coffee from his hand onto the ground, causing it to break in many pieces and spilled all over the places.

Admiral: First, five fleets lost contact with us. Then this bullsh*t came. Now what ?! F*cking Godzilla and Gundam fighting each other in the Caribbean Sea?!

Officer: We don't what happened to them. But we do know that after the fight, that anomaly disappears to nowhere, sir.

Admiral is trying to calm down as he thinking about what he should do next.

Officer: What do we do now, sir?

Admiral: Let me just think.

He thought for a while, then he came an idea.

Admiral: You said that they are disappeared, right?

Officer: Yes, sir!

Admiral: Is there any else on that battlefield?

Officer: We don't see anything else, except the area that is getting static more and more, and it's still, sir.

Admiral: Get me to the Central, now!

Officer: Yes, sir!

Few minutes later.

Central: *phone* Admiral. What the status?

Admiral: Central, I need the Titans now. I need them for the intel on Midway. We think there is something unusual on the Pacific Ocean.

Central: *phone* They are in San Diego Naval Base. It takes a few days for them to arrive to you.

Admiral: Just do this.

Central: *phone* Roger.

Intermission

New members join the story:

1. Aircraft carriers:

+USS Midway (leader) and USS Franklin D. Roosevelt.

+USS Kitty Hawk.

+HMS Audacious.

+HMS Winston.

2. Destroyers:

+IJN Shimayuki and IJN Setoyuki.

+KMS Bayern and KMS Hamburg.

3. Cruisers:

+HMS Tiger and HMS Blake.

+USS Des Moines and USS Salem.

5. Battlecruisers:

+IJN B-64 and IJN B-65.

6. Submarines:

+KMS Wilhelm Bauer.

+KMS Projekt 50.

They are formed into the Titans. They and the Colossus are the brothers in arms.

Their role is not as big as the Colossus even the Titans having a massive fleet than the Colossus but they are capable to do any missions like search and destroy, capture the target, reconnaissance surveillance, rescue operations, provide supports, escort and gaining intelligence while the Colossus can do like more than that like an ambush, all-out assaults, defending the position.