Prologue

It's 3 A.M, Dec 20th, 20XX

Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.

It's still dark and cold outside, The Colossus are in the War Room after they received a message from their Fleet Admiral said that they spotted an unknown enemy on their way to here.

Montana: Why *yawns* we had to do this stupid mission, why don't send somebody else to do it. I have a meeting tomorrow with Burke and Hopper. (Talking while feeling sleepy)

H-44: Mein Gott, Montana. We are being invaded by some unknown fleet that maybe killing everybody here while you still sleeping.

Montana: I don't give a care for that, I just need a good sleep.

Admiral: Wake your ass up!*kicking Montana's butt*

Montana: Ouch! Okay, okay, i'm awake, see. Damn.

Thunderer: At least you didn't have to heard your "stupid" alarm clock.

Montana: Yeah, maybe you right.

Admiral: Okay, pay attention, guys, we have work to do.

Admiral: Our intel said that at the Pacific there is fleet contain some mystery ship we never seen, I sent multiple fleets but it seems we lost contact with them when they met. We don't know what happen out their so stay cautious, I don't want another fleet, especially you guys, the best fleet in our base. Are we clear ?

Colossus: Yes, sir! (except Yashima, he nod)

Admiral: Good, we will leaving at 4, so get yourself up.

Everyone leave the room to get ready

45 mins later

At the harbor

Yashima is waiting for them, then the rest are here as well

Montana: Sorry Yashima, this guy made us have to wait for him to find his grenades and his gun. *point at H-44*

H-44: *angry* I just forgot it, what's the big deal ?!

Montana: I've told you put the gun on the desk not in some your imagination mystery chest, don't you understand English ?

H-44: Say the one who has "nature calls* for 20 minutes *ironically about Montana*

Montana: It's because your beer makes me having a stomachache, what did you put in inside the beer ?!?

H-44: My Geheimrezept.

Montana: Only the dumb say "what" *say very quickly*

H-44: What ?

H-44 realized what he saying for 5 seconds.

H-44: Mein Gott !!!

Thunderer: Both of you, stop right now,for god sake. We have a fleet to burn.

Montana:"referencing" Stop it, get some help.

Thunderer: Okay, that's enough already. We need to leave right now before Admiral sees here.

Montana & H-44: Fineee....

They began quickly to their ships and began to transform their ship as their rigging, start moving.

7h40, Dec 20th

At the Pacific Ocean, near Midway