Author's Note

A/N: Hello I'm back for another chapter of Country Diva. Before we get started, I feel like I need to rant a bit more, and I apologize. I am re-watching Season 6, episode 6 " What the world needs now", and first of all I am happy for Mercedes giving Rachel and Sam her blessing, but Sam was right about Rachel not needing a mentor. She will get back to New York when SHE is ready, and when Mercedes said " When you sing, nobody is laughing," yet she was one of the many who in fact DID laugh at her in high school. My heart broke when she broke down and cried afraid of failing. It brings me to what I'm ranting about. I don't think its just her character Rachel feeling overwhelmed, but it has to be overwhelmed when everywhere she turns these days she is constantly judged when she's done nothing wrong. All she has done is picking herself back up and moving forward with her life. That's all many of us can do thesehehe days. If you have ever faced obstacles or tragedies in your life, you understand how difficult it is to move forward. I've faced many heartaches, tragedies, I lost my mom and my first born who was premature within 11 months of each other. I have another daughter also premature who is autistic and speech delay. I'm a single parent. And many other obstacles thrown my way but all I can do is moved forward, but haven't forgotten the people or reasons behind them.

For Lea, this has to be hard to constantly being criticized in her personal and professional life on and off the show. She is 28, she has managed to find the strength to move forward and follow her dreams and found love again. You may not agree with it, but what right do any of us have to dictate how another person handles grief, tragedy, and love again. You never forget, but the person or situation makes you stronger and what sometimes need to do because you can't change the past.

It has to be hard to be criticized for what you do, who you date, your music, what you do in your video, what you wear. And constantly people throwing Cory and/or Finn in her face daily. Chord also as Sam has done nothing wrong. Both just doing their jobs as actors. I'll always love Finchel, but loving Samchel. Its sweet, refreshing, and both deserve to have love.  Rachel hasn't forgotten Finn, but she realizes it's time to try to move forward. Just like Lea. It broke my heart watching her cry, and felt I needed to say it. They're my opinions, so please no bashing. You ship whoever you want. But I think for once we need to be respectful and stop trying to hurt Lea (or even Chord as Sam) especially if you're a True fan.

Thanks, end of rant. Next is Chapter two of Country Diva....

♥ Smytheberry1726 aka Bernadette