Chapter 9

A/N: Welcome back! Well the series is soon coming to a close and a lot of talk that Samchel may not be endgame, which breaks my heart, but Samchel will always make it in my stories. Samchel will live on in ff world. I have nothing against Jesse or Rachel being independent but I honestly think Samchel could work. Perhaps both getting their lives on track and find their way back to each other. They compliment each other. I'm not sure yet how much further I'll take this story. Plus in some ways this story is more of an AU story than canon so please keep in mind as you read.  I just don't like that they build them up, getting blessings from everyone just to split them up. Even though hypnosis thing was dumb, these two had sparks way before that happened.  Either way I just want both to be happy and I'll have tissue ready.

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee.

*********************************************

Rachel woke up in the middle of the night, and was shocked that she wasn't alone, but quickly smiled when remembering what had just transpired between her and Sam. Maybe vit was rushed, but she had no regrets. She felt something with him she hasn't before. She rested her hand on her head and used her other hand to trace every muscle and brush hair out of his eyes. Those emerald green eyes.

Sam slowly opened his eyes, and smiled at the beautiful girl beside him.

Sam: Hey beautiful...

Rachel: *kisses him* Hi

Sam: What's wrong? Why are you awake?

Rachel: Couldn't sleep. Too happy, I guess.

Sam: No regrets?

Rachel: None..

Sam: Last night was a surprise, but there is no one else I'd want to be with.  Maybe rushing, but no regrets. But I wouldn't broadcast this. Especially because of parentals.

Rachel: Well its not like I'll grab a bullhorn shouting I had sex with my hot country boy toy.

Sam: Boy toy?

Rachel: You know what I mean.

Sam: I know. This is more than a hookup to me. I'm falling for you. I know we are a long shot and you will be moving back here soon then off to New York. I'm not much of a city guy. I guess will let the universe do its thing.

Rachel: Let's enjoy the time we have and take it from there.

Sam: Will you be going back to Finn?

Rachel: OMG seriously? You bring this up Now? How do I know you won't end up with Penny?

Sam: You're it for me. And I'm sorry. Guess I'm a little jealous of any guy getting to kiss those lips but me.

Rachel: I love you!

You Got It All (A/N: The Jets)

(Rachel)

I, I was a game he would play
He brought the clouds to my day
Then like a ray of light you came my way one night
Just one look and I knew
You would make everything clear
Make all the coulds disappear
Put all your fear to rest,
Who do I love the best?

Don't you know, don't you know?
You've got it all over him
You got me over him
Honey it' true, there's just you
You must have been heaven sent,
Hearing me call you when out on a limb
And you're all that he's not,
Just look what I got
'Cause you got it all over him

No, don't let him worry you so
Once I met you I let go
Oh, you can surely see you're so much more to me
Just one look and I knew
You would make everything clear
Make all the clouds disppear
You're better than all the rest
Who do I love the best?

Don't you know, don't you know?
You've got it all over him
You got me over him
Honey it' true, there's just you
You must have been heaven sent,
Hearing me call you when out on a limb
And you're all that he's not,
Just look what I got
'Cause you got it all (you've got it all) all over him (you've got it all over him, you got me over him)
Honey it's true, there's just you
You must have been heaven sent,
Hearing me calling you out on a limb

Rachel: Does that answer your question?

Sam: I love you too, beautiful. Now come here and let me show you how much. * he grabbed her and held her beneath him giving her the most passionate kiss. No matter what happened, he loved Rachel Barbra Berry, his country diva.

And they showed each other just how much they loved each other, exploding into abchaos of bliss. Tomorrow can wait, right now all that mattered were each other. Soon they fell asleep in one another's arms.

Meanwhile back in Tennessee, Penny was upset to learn that Sam, HER Sam, went off on a vacation with that brunette bitch, Rachel. She was gonna regret crossing her and taking her man. Hmmmmm well I guess rumors will spread welcoming that mistfit nobody reminding her that she needs to return where she belongs....

*************************************

A/N: Sorry so short. I'll update soon.