Chapter 14

A/N: Hello! Thank you for reading & voting. I don't know about you all but all of the conflicting spoilers for the last three episodes are certainly getting on my nerves. I guess we just have to watch and wait. No matter what someone will be upset or happy. Let's just enjoy and remember the good things about Glee. I want Samchel, but also wished that Smytheberry, Blainchel and Puckleberry could've happened too but just wasn't in the cards. I just ask for everyone, no matter who your OTP is, that we stop fighting like children over a TV show??

Anyways, I am going to try to bring some happiness for Samchel, but if you have read any of my stories I always add a mix of angst and drama. It would get boring if they were in love 24/7. I'm going to time jump a bit soon.

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Song: James Ingram "Just Once"

***************************************

Rachel looked at Kurt, and repeated her question.

Rachel: Kurt, Sam just mentioned about a text he sent, but I was asleep. Do you know anything?

Kurt: Well...

Rachel: WHAT DID YOU DO KURT?

Kurt: I've got to call Blaine.

Rachel: Kurt Elizabeth Hummel..

Kurt: OKAY! I know you need time to forget Sam so I may have read and deleted it. He just said he loves you.

Rachel: *sigh* Kurt, although its appreciated, please don't do that. Sam hasn't done anything, I'm just giving him space. He deserves better.

Kurt: So do you. Well get some rest. Tomorrow you're coming back to New Directions.

Rachel: Wow..Quinn will love that.

Kurt: Well she is Penny's cousin. *Kurt suddenly kicked himself. He knew about Quinn and Penny from Finn since he's dating Quinn Fabray.

Rachel: Wait..excuse me?! Quinn is what? Kurt...

Kurt: Good night Rachel. * Kurt ran out of the room*

Rachel sat in bed, trying to understand what she just heard...so could Quinn and Penny be up to something? Did Sam know? She thought , before turning off her light. Another night of Samchel dreams. She  imagined on stage, looking at the crowd, and spotting Sam.

"Just Once" (by James Ingram)

(Rachel)

I did my best

But I guess my best wasn't good enough

Cause here we are

Back where we were before

Seems nothin' ever changes

We're back to being strangers

Wondering if we ought to stay

Or head on out the door

Just once...

Can't we figure out what we keep doin' wrong

Why we never last for very long

What are we doin' wrong

Just once...

*Sam talked towards her, joining her and Rachel was amazed how their voices blended...*

(Sam)

Can't we find a way to finally make it right