Uptown Funk

We load up back in the Davenport Industries van and call an ambulance to help the EBHs. We also call a police car to arrest them after they're taken care of.

The Davenports drop me off at home and I shower and change clothes, then head back over to their house.

"Mellie! I heard you were caught in the crossfire of this whole thing!" Tasha says, giving me a big hug.

"I'm okay, Tasha. We all are." I laugh.

"I know, I know. Now, head downstairs. I think they're planning something."

"Okay. Talk to you later, Tasha." I head down to the lab, where my boyfriend, his brother and sister, his stepbrother, his dad, and my dad are currently.....dancing?

I step in, wide-eyed, to face them all having a dance party in the lab.

"NO! MORE! KRANE! HAHA!" Mr. Davenport yells, pumping his fist and dancing along to "Uptown Funk".

"AND UPTOWN FUNK GONNA GIVE IT TO YA!" Leo yells.

"SATURDAY NIGHT AND WE IN THE SPOT!" Bree.

"DON'T BELIEVE ME, JUST WATCH!" And that'd be my own father.

"What is going on?" I yell.

"I don't know, Mellie! Everyone's dancing!" Adam yells back.

I hit a switch and the music and disco lights turn off.

"AWWW!" They all cry.

"What....what...." I shake my head and plant my head in my palms. "I don't even know what to say about this."

"Don't say anything, Mellie." Chase says, grabbing my hand. He switches the music and lights back on. "DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH! COME ON!"

*****************************

LOL I don't really know where this chapter came from.... I just had Uptown Funk stuck in my head and I wanted to write a fun chapter after the seriousness of all the chapters before it.

DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!

-GRACE:)