𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 16th, 2021 @ 1:26pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙰.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱: 𝟪𝟦𝟧 — 𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖦𝖠𝖭𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖠 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖢𝖳 》

A YOUNG JOSIAH VERLICE CLIMBED to the top of the treehouse, entering the window to find his two childhood best friends, Soren Adams and Clayton Brendon.

"What's up, losers?" Josiah greeted.

"Can't you come up here properly, Jo?" Clayton mumbled.

"No way! That takes fun out of everything. You're always such a downpour, Clay!" Josiah grunted, looking out of the treehouse window. "You're so unathletic. You'd probably be the first one to die when we join the Survey Corps."

"Good thing I'm not going to the Survey Corps then. I'm joining the Military Police." Clayton stated.

"Bor-ing!" Josiah sang. "Who wants to be stuck in an office, doing the same thing everyday?"

"Beats dying."

"Can you two not start?" Soren sighed, being the peacemaker between his two friends like always. "Jo, what do you need?"

"Let's walk around town!" Josiah suggested.

The trio exited their treehouse as they took a walk around Shiganshina District. Suddenly, they heard the bell ring, signaling that the Scouts were back.