𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁, 𝟧𝟩𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 12th, 2021 @ 1:41pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓔𝚁𝚆𝙸𝙽 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙷, 𝟻𝟽𝚃𝙷 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Survey Corps left to find a route to Shiganshina, but encountered an intelligent Female Titan

The Survey Corps left to find a route to Shiganshina, but encountered an intelligent Female Titan. As soldiers died, one after the next, they headed into a forest of giant trees, none of them knowing why.

OUTSIDE OF THE FOREST, Titans were still crawling up the trees to get to the scouts. "We're going to shift position, Armin! Josiah!" Jean informed.

"Okay!" Armin replied as Jean used his gear to fly down while Armin and Josiah followed him.

"They've started to figure it out. They seem to be getting better and better at climbing." Jean commented.

"That means, scary as it sounds, they can learn." Armin stated. "Although some are better than others, I'm sure."

"That just makes the ugly bastards even more creepy." Josiah added.

"Armin, Josiah... Sounds like something is going on deeper in the forest. I think I have some idea what. They lured that Female Titan all the way here in order to capture it." Jean explained. "More precisely... to capture whoever is inside of it. That was Commander Erwin's goal..."

"That was his plan from the very start!" Eren exclaimed. "Right?"

"I can see why he wouldn't have told the new troops. But why he wouldn't tell you when you've all been in the Survey Corps for so long?"