𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍, 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗍, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on august 29th, 2021 @ 2:25pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁,
𝓗𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚃, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚃, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JOSIAH STOPPED ON A ROOF with Jean right next to him

JOSIAH STOPPED ON A ROOF with Jean right next to him. "We can't get close to HQ unless we want to risk having any casualties. Damn it." He thought.

He looked over to see a cadet holding out his blades, looking terrified. Josiah saw that he was out of fuel.

"He's out of gas!" He thought.

Josiah then saw two Titans running over towards the terrified cadet.

"Tom, I'm coming for you!"

"Don't... it's too late!" Jean warned as other cadets followed to save the one who was in trouble.

Josiah could only watch as the cadets were being devoured.

He looked over to see Jean battling with himself as well. He can still hear the screams of his fellow cadets, them begging, pleading for their life not to be taken.

Broken ODM gear and torn limbs were scattered along with blood splatters. Josiah could hear his own heart beating rapidly against his chest.

"Now!" Jean's voice interrupted Josiah's thoughts as he looked over to him. Marco, Sasha, Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie did the same.

"We run into HQ right now!" Jean exclaimed as he took off. Josiah clenched his jaw before following with Marco and Sasha right behind him along with Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie.