𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.𝖽𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 12th, 2022 @ 3:44pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓓𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁. 

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

HANGE WALKED INTO THE ROOM where everyone else had gathered

HANGE WALKED INTO THE ROOM where everyone else had gathered. "So it's you guys who leaked the info about Eren?" They asked. "Holger, Wim, Louise. You recruits, and Floch. Why did you do that?"

Hange sat down in a chair across from Floch. "Because Eren ought to be freed. He hasn't done anything wrong. We've faced countless colossal enemies and grasped victory. That victory is the overwhelming power named the Rumbling which is also our ticket to survival. Eren saved the lives of every citizen of the New Eldian Empire." Floch explained.

"Even if the Rumbling works as we expect it to, there's no guarantee that it will save us. To be frank, it's nothing more than a story you heard from a stranger." Hange argued.

"That's only because you're keeping Eren locked in the prison. Do we have time to waste on this?" Floch questioned. "At this rate, our great victory will be all for naught. The one that should lead this nation is Eren Yeager. You need to release him immediately."

"Mmnn... You might be right." Hange stated. "Specifics aside, I was the one who made the decision to see Zeke's plan through. It's all my responsiblity. Which is why I can't allow any more insubordination. You all will be prosecuted for the crime of leaking information about Eren. Bring these four to the detention room."

Floch closed his eyes. "I will gladly go if it leads to victory for humanity within the wall." He claimed as Floch, Holger, Wim, and Louise were soon dragged out.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Josiah decided to head down to the underground prison where Eren was being kept.

"Eren."

Eren looked up, seeing Josiah looking at him. "Josiah... Why are you here?" He asked.

"Because I want answers from you." Josiah replied honestly as Eren didn't reply. Josiah closed his eyes before opening them again.

"What happened to just wanting to purge the Titans? You killed innocent people and even children, Eren." Josiah continued on. "Doing that just makes you all the villain just like Reiner and Bertholdt when they attacked Shiganshina all those years ago. Two wrongs don't make a right."

"What point are you trying make, Josiah?"

Josiah gritted his teeth while clenching his fist. "I just— I want the Eren I fell in love with back. I lost everything. My childhood friends, my mother, and my father. I don't need to loose someone who I've given everything to as well! Tell me, Eren! How the hell is that fair to me?!" He shouted out.

Eren stayed silent, not answering him, causing Josiah to shake his head and walk away from his cell.

Josiah then played with the engagement ring that was resting on his finger.

He still remembered when Eren had asked him to marry him.

The brunette sighed. He needed to decide what to do, and fast.

»»————- ★ ————-««

A/N: Another chapter is done! Sorry that the chapter was so short! Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 515 words.