𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙.𝗍𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on april 13th, 2022 @ 6:16pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓣𝙷𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVI WALKS UP FROM BEHIND Erwin on the wall

LEVI WALKS UP FROM BEHIND Erwin on the wall. "Erwin, he's gonna climb up." He informed, referring to the Armored Titan. His hands and feet harden before he sprinted towards the inner gate, digging his foot into the wall.

Erwin turned back to address the Scouts. "All troops! Avoid clashing with the Armored Titan!" He ordered as Reiner started to climb his way up the wall. "Stay away from him!"

"Roger!"

"Hange-san, why didn't he signal to attack? What's he thinking?" Eren asked.

"He's watching the enemy's movements. Because Reiner and friends prepared some sort of grand welcome for us." Hange replied.

"That quadrupled type down there is an Intelligent Titan." Erwin spoke as Levi and Armin looked at him with shock. "No, there might even be others."

The Beast Titan raised its fist and smashed it down onto the dirt, letting out a roar.

Not a moment after, the small Abnormals from the rows started to run towards the walls.

"They're moving! Multiple two-to-three meters approaching!" Hange shouted out.

Reiner was near the top of the wall, Armin turns to Erwin.