𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾, 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 4th, 2021 @ 11:34am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓢𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙴, 𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙷𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JOSIAH WAS CURRENTLY WALKING WITH Eren, Armin, and Mikasa

JOSIAH WAS CURRENTLY WALKING WITH Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. They had their hoods up and were following Annie. Josiah was between Eren and Mikasa.

"We got through surprisingly easily." Eren commented as Mikasa shushed him. "That's the mighty Military Police for you. Goes to show what kind of work they do."

"Don't look around at everything." Mikasa warned.

"Let's just hope they haven't realized Jean took my place. That definitely won't last for long. He and I look nothing alike." Eren stated.

Josiah hummed. "Knowing Jean, he'll probably blow the whole damn thing. Let's just hope it's after we get you to safety." He added.

Armin turned to both of them. "It'll be fine. You both have the same sort of mean, nasty look to you." He reassured.

"I don't have his horse face!" Eren argued.

"Say... How were you planning to get over the wall if I hadn't agreed to help?" Annie then spoke up.

"We were going to barge through using ODM." Armin responded.

"That's crazy. Couldn't you have just escaped before reaching Stohess to avoid all this trouble in the first place? Why'd it have to be here and now?" Annie asked.