𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 21st, 2021 @ 11:47am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓒𝙻𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙱𝙰𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

EREN THREW A PUNCH AT Reiner as they both fell onto the ground harshly

EREN THREW A PUNCH AT Reiner as they both fell onto the ground harshly. "Eren!" Josiah said worriedly as he looked down at the spot where Eren and Reiner crashed before looking up where the Colossal Titan stood.

"If only... If only I'd cut off their heads! That was the perfect chance! I should've been able to do it, so why?!" Josiah scolded himself. "I don't think of them as friends do I? That the thought of killing someone I thought of as friends held me back... they're the reason Soren, Clay, and my mother are dead! They're the reason my home was trampled on, damn it!"

Reiner and Bertholdt's faces flashed in Josiah's mind before he looked down once again.

"That was it. There won't be another chance!"

On top of the wall, the Colossal Titan was letting out steam as he extended his hand.

"Everyone, jump away from the wall!" Hange ordered. The scouts began running as the Colossal Titan's hand came crashing down, grabbing Ymir.

"It got Ymir!" Historia shouted as she was being carried away by Nifa.

"And somebody else, too!"