》zoom calls 《

It was a moment that would go down in history, a day that really reminded him how shitty the situation was right now. How no matter what he did it felt like the days went by to fast, the time just felt completely messed up, almost as if it was slowing down at the times he needed it to speed up the most. It was a day marking his second year in online classes.

                                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Atsumu's POV:

Atsumu groaned as He heard the loud buzzing of his alarm clock. Trying to drown out the sound He stuffed his head further into the pillows as he tried to drift back to sleep.  It was no use, the sound was filling his head, all he heard was constant beeps. 

He groggily moved his hand around his nightstand in hopes of finding his phone so he could throw it out the window, or better yet, feed it to a titan. He finally got a hold of his phone and turned off the alarm.

He really wasn't in any hurry to get onto zoom, it would just signify another hell hole of a year coming to a start, all he really needed to do was turn on his laptop, and go to the mirror to make himself look presentable for the first day of school, at least. 

I mean who knows, Levi Ackerman could be on that zoom meeting, it was unlikely but maybe.

He fumbled out of bed and turned on his lamp to give him a source of light, wrong move. The light almost blinded him as he clutched his eyes, yeah it wasn't smart staying up until 4am in the morning, but he would just have to deal with the consequences of his actions. He walked over to his bathroom and turned on the light, the cold air brushing his skin, he turned his head to look at himself in the mirror.

His hair was sticking up in all different directions, his eyes had huge bags under them, ( am I the only one who finds eye bags really attractive 😭) he was wearing a big graphic t-shirt with some black sweatpants. Honestly, he'd looked worse. 

He flattened out his hair and splashed cold water in his face before going in with his skin care routine. One thing Atsumu could brag about was his skin, it had a beautiful natural glow to it and was extremely soft, his skin was clear with almost opaque tan freckles littered across his nose.  His eyes were honey brown with small specks of gold sprinkled around. His long eyelashes had a small natural curl to them, and his lips were a light pink ombre. Atsumu had confidence about his appearance, but he wasn't extremely cocky about it. Although his insecurities did eat him from the inside out. He was good at hiding that though, even from himself.

He quickly made his way out of the bathroom shutting off the light before making his way towards his desk. He sat down on his chair Cris-crossed and draped a blanket over his legs. He inhaled and exhaled before opening his cold computer and gliding his fingers across the keys, slowly typing in his password. It was 7:56, 4 more minutes until his zoom class started. His brother Osamu was most likely texting his boyfriend Suna whilst waiting for his college class to start. "young love" Atsumu thought as he waited. 

The screen being the second light source in his otherwise dark room, it was nerve wracking, waiting for the screen to change to 'connecting' this was another reason he hated online school. Although it wasn't as awkward as being in class, It had this odd presence to it. It was almost scar- 

'connecting'

Atsumu's breath hitched as he was admitted to the meeting, his eyes grazed over the names as he quickly muted his mic. He abruptly stopped at a person. He had black curly hair with two piercings- no, birth marks above his eyebrow, his jawline was perfectly shaped, to be honest. Atsumu had never seen somebody so beautiful. He looked at the bottom of the screen and read off the name.

                                                                              'Kiyoomi Sakusa'

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey dudes 🤠, this is my first story so I'm still getting used to writing on Wattpad and what not, so if you guys have any suggestions for the story, or any ideas, leave them in the comments! Anygays, I hope your enjoying it so far! And sorry for the short chapter 💀