✣ Onigiri Man ✣

"oh Samuuuuuuu!" Atsumu started walking down the cold wooden stairs towards his kitchen. No response. Again, he yelled. No response. This fucker- " SAMUUUUUUUUU!!" I yelled sprinting into the kitchen. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked through the doorframe to see a very annoyed Osamu glaring at me from the kitchen table.

"Hey baby bro!" I said in a cheerful tone while heading towards the fridge.

"Two fucking minutes Atsumu. Two. fucking. minutes. " He said, I could hear the venom laced in his words. 

I scoffed, "yeah, I might only be two minutes older, but do you know how many things I did in those two minutes?" I retorted as I scanned through the contents of my very empty fridge. " I got to  bawl my eyes out, so hah"

"I will kick you out of this apartment, me and Suna can live together instead"

Me and Osamu lived together in a small apartment, we were both semi grown up, yet neither of us took the liberty of going grocery shopping so our fridge was almost always bare.

I turned my head and wiped an imaginary tear from the corner of my eye. " Im hurt Osamu, to think you would kick your very own Big Bro out! We share the same DNA!"

"Stop reminding me" Osamu rolled his eyes as he took a bite out of his Onigiri while scrolling through instagram.

I sighed while swiftly moving over to our ramen cabinet, heaven

 I grabbed our kettle and filled it with fresh water before getting a bowl and chopsticks. I turned the kettle on and it began to heat up.

After the kettle was done heating up I poured it into my bowl filled with ramen. Now we wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip to 3 minutes before the next zoom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat back down into my chair before opening up my laptop. Welcome to the next 2 hours of hell

I logged onto zoom and was immediately admitted into a breakout room, this is where the nerves kick in, 'god damnit'

I looked at the names in the bottom of the screen:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bokuto

Kuroo

Tsukishima

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'interesting'

I couldn't help but feel a little bit of sadness when I didn't see the gods name in the list, but held my blank face as I looked at the screen.

Tsukishima, he had short blonde hair that had a tiny bit of spike to it accompanied by narrow golden-brown eyes. He wore black glasses and a beige crewneck.

Kuroo,  the first thing I noticed was his jet black hair that looked like a...roosters? I mean this dude had serious bedhead, but it fitted him in a way. He had extremely narrow hazel coloured cat-like eyes. 

Bokuto, he had round, golden-colored eyes and spiky white-grey hair with black streaks, he reminded me heavily of an owl. The big thing I noticed was the big smile he was wearing.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

"Hey hey hey!" The owl like man said as he smiled. I quickly unmuted and responded with a simple "Hi" as I wore a small smile. 

"hello" the blonde said as he quickly muted himself again, not a big talker I guess. 

"I'm not even going to lie..I completely forget what we are supposed to be doing, and its not because I wasn't paying attention." The rooster quickly said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Introductions, I guess" the blonde responded quickly to his question.

" I think were supposed to talk about ourselves a bit, like what we like/do and what not" I said as I looked at my screen, I would normally just turn off my mic and camera, but I was oddly intrigued by the strange looking group of people. 

The blonde nodded as he muted himself again ( this is tsuki just wanna make that clear 🤠)

" ok...well ill go first!" the owl man smiled as he continued to explain more about himself, like how old he is, his favourite colour, favourite animal, and more generic information. 

My eyes quickly darted to the top of my screen as I saw a note the teacher had written to our room

' hello, im gong to be adding one more member to your group to make it even.

Great...another person added to the mix. Yeah, ill glady turn off my camera and mic for this. I can handle three people, but four is to much. Before I had the chance to I saw something very interesting

I looked at the name and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

No..this has to be a dream, life isn't this cliché right??

But to my surprise, sexy dude was in my group, what in the chance ball?!

Okay, Okay, keep calm Atsumu, remember what your brother said to you..

" Calm the fuck down idiot "

Thank the lord I didn't have a monster today, if I did, I really think I would've been bouncing around the walls.

" Hey there! welcome to our distinguished breakout room, make yourself at home!" the rooster said as he smiled

"Thanks" The curly haired male said as he glared at the screen

ok, that's hot

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey mates, its me here. Im having a little bit of trouble getting this started but I promise it will get better lmfao 😭✋