❊barry the bee?❊

Sakusa's POV

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this group. It's been a week working with them and it's been Chaotic to say the least. 

It's either Kuroo and Tsukshima fighting, or Bokuto and Kuroo acting like long lost brothers. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————

One thing i find rather odd is how quiet Atsumu is in real life. Yet at 4am in the morning, Atsumu is awake and sending memes.

Don't get me wrong, I hate people, and human interaction for that matter. But it's almost thrilling waiting to see what he's going to send next. Ormaybe  i've just been in a house too long and texts are starting to excite me. 

Either way, Its kind of fun 

                                                                        ~ the best group 🤪✋~

Atsumu

Wassup fuckers 😎

Sent 4am

Sakusa

Do you ever sleep? 

Atsumu

Haven't i made it obvious?🙄 haven't i made it clear👨‍🦳 want me to spell it out for you? 🥱N O

Sakusa

how do you function on a daily basis 😐

Atsumu

oh, thats easy. Multiple monsters, and pocky

Sakusa

I- 

Atsumu

Im just a different breed 🥶🥵💪

sakusa

Yes, ok 🤠

Atsumu

n e ways- what do you wanna do? i'm bored and i already demolished my brother in online cup pong. So i really have nothing to do

Sakusa

I have a great idea, it's really magnificent. Wait for it-....sleep

Atsumu

That's my answer to that idea, any others 🥰

Sakusa

nope, toodles 🥰

Sakusa is offline....

________________________________________________________________________________

Atsumu's POV:

this bitch- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Atsumu

Bee Movie Script - Dialogue Transcript
According to all known lawsshould be able to fly.
of aviation, there is no way a bee its fat little body off the ground.
Its wings are too small to get The bee, of course, flies anyway Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
because bees don't carewhat humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming!Hang on a second.
Hello? - Barry?- Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening?- I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp.We're very proud of you, son.
Use the stairs. Your fatherpaid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz.- Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.- Bye! Never thought I'd make it.
Barry, I told you,stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam.- Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel?- A little. Special day, graduation. You did come back different.
Three days grade school,three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I tooka day and hitchhiked around the hive. sting someone, you die.
- Hi, Barry.- Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie?- Yeah. - You going to the funeral?- No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, That's why we don't need vacations.
Don't waste it on a squirrel.Such a hothead. I guess he could havejust gotten out of the way. I love this incorporatingan amusement park into our day. please welcome Dean Buzzwell.
Boy, quite a bit of pomp...under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men.- We are! - Bee-men.- Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, I heard it's just orientation.
Welcome, New Hive Oitygraduating class of... ...9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your careerat Honex Industries! Will we pick ourjob today? Heads up! Here we go. Wow.
Keep your hands and antennasinside the tram at all times. - Wonder what it'll be like?- A little scary. Welcome to Honex,a division of Honesco and a part of the Hexagon Group. This is it! Wow. is automatically color-corrected,
We know that you, as a bee,have worked your whole life to get to the point where youcan work for your whole life. Honey begins when our valiant PollenJocks bring the nectar to the hive. Our top-secret formula Click to read more

Sakusa

did you just copy and paste the whole bee movie script.....

Atsumu

and i'd do it again.

Tsukishima is online

Tsukishima

Tsukishima is offline

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey folks, i hope you liked this chapter- even though its just edited, i thought it was going to fast so i changed it, n e ways, i hope you liked the chapter and feel free to put any ideas/ suggestions in the comments ly🥰